[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys heres my deal i was in the special forces and did some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 11 - (5).jpg (307 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
11 - (5).jpg
307 KB, 1024x680
hey guys heres my deal

i was in the special forces and did some tours in afghanistan then came down with a case of schitzoaffective disorder

anyway im getting medically discharged from the army and if im still have mental problems i get a 40 grand a year pension

also i get up to 250 grand depending on what percentage of disabled i am

so if i act craycray with the docs ill get taken care of and be set for life

should just release all inhibitions and life the crazylife

pic not of me but i did hit a man sized target at 300 meters on skiis once from the standing
>>
NEET bux life.

>but i did hit a man sized target at 300 meters on skiis once from the standing

why would want to give this up
>>
what did you say to me you little bitch?
>>
u fag, 4chan probably warped u so u are no good to the army.
>>
Are you at Bragg?
>>
>>25278174
Do you know farsi?
Were you more on the training or the operator side?
Most memorable moment?
Cherry?

If you feel you have lived, fuck it. Stay up the night before any interviews, act crazy, do crazy drugs, all that.
>>
i can't be in the army anymore otherwise i would have been a military athlete for a very specific sport that i was a champion of before i joined the army

the meds made me fat as fuck so im shitty now and my amazing physical abilities are all gone and i basically have no credentials for anything since i look fat
>>
Okay hotshot what's the name of the third battalion CO of the 5th?
>>
>>25278344
>farsi
I remember "Wadrega" for stop "Lasoona Porta Ka" for put your hands up... Thats all you need ot know and everyone did it, it was so sweet... I was so good at talking to the locals. I knew more phrases too and I also had a point card which came in handy once

I was more operator side doing patrols daily in indian country, and i did capture kill missions on a different deployment

no memorable moments i just explore the memorized landscape like some kind of unoccupied multiplayer map

didnt kill anyone personally but i did fire at people and my friends got kills
>>
File: asdasdasdasdafg.png (71 KB, 1691x481) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasdasdafg.png
71 KB, 1691x481
>>25278390
ask better questions laddy
>>
>>25278416
At least one of those kill or captures would have to end in a kill...
>>
>>25278432
5th SPECIAL FORCES GROUP numbnuts
>>
>>25278492
The Quiet Professionals
Still, nothing that can be googled. Gotta be better than that
>>
Wanna buy me a new laptop op
>>
How old are you? How old when you joined military?
What was your progression. How difficult is it to get into special forces?
>>
if your really special forces, then what agency delivers bags of cash and to whom do they do it?
>>
>>25278942
im 29 now

i got in when i was 21 and it wasn't that hard physically because i spent my entire year before that doing crossfit and being in the reserves
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.