[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw family is extremely poor >tfw have the same shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: dk.jpg (57 KB, 482x536) Image search: [Google]
dk.jpg
57 KB, 482x536
>tfw family is extremely poor
>tfw have the same shitty poverty room I had since I was 12
>tfw 20 years old and can't move out yet
>tfw even if I met a girl, I would never be able to take her back to my place
who /poor/ here
>>
>>25278074
are you me? lol
>>
i wasn't allowed to have people over as a kid because of how poor we are. not that it changed anything anyway
>>
>>25278074
I'm poor as fuck too but we move a lot because we always get late on rent
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 709x765
Living in cold broken down house

Just got a new phone though so trying to stay positive
>>
Same here. Poor abusive parents. Never allowed to have any friends over. Ended up living in a trailer infested with cockroaches, fleas, and ants. Need a job to buy a car and move out. Can't get a job because no car and parents too poor to take me. Wish I lived in a place with public transportation.
>>
>>25278074
I'm 23 and i'm moving back to my parents apartment
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 555x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 555x360
/middleclass/bot here. Nestled comfortably in a white bourgeois suburban existence.

Do your parents' work or are you a family of lay-abouts that covert what other people have while refusing to lift a finger to earn the money to buy it?
>>
House has thin walls and my parents run up and down the stairs all night drinking

Somehow they wake up at 8 am and do it all again. I literally never get to sleep all night long I hear them laughing and yelling and shaking the whole house from slamming doors and running around the house yelling

Whenever I actually get them to pass out their retarded cat will scratch and meow at their door until they wake up

Also my mom walks past me 8 times an hour guilt tripping and saying mean shit all day I just want to live in a box
>>
>>25278074
No I'm not poor so I really don't know this feel
>>
>>25278074
I grew up in a family of 7. dad made 36k a year. we lived off food stamps. I was basically a laughingstock everywhere.
>>
i used to be on food stamps.
i remember getting mcdonalds used to be a big deal. the severity of people making fun of my goodwill clothes has done permanent damage.
>>
>>25278724
>my parents run up and down the stairs all night drinking
well at least they're keeping fit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.