[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: business-woman1.jpg (245 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
business-woman1.jpg
245 KB, 1067x1600
Many of you have outlined the criteria for what makes a person a robot and
a normie. It's pretty clear that I am a normie. I know many of you will hate
my fucking guts because of it but I want you to hear my story. Over the years,
I have grown to hate women. I think they are despicable, opportunistic parasites.
I've done so many things right. I studied business and have applied what I've
learned in the private sector to great effect. I've become one of the most
successful salespeople in my company's region. I worked hard, long hours but it
even brought me a little bit of financial success. I work out at the gym EVERY DAY.
Huge progress in the last year and a half. I've gotten bigger. Much bigger.
Here's the thing. Attractive women don't want me. Do you know why? Because I
have red hair and am under 6 feet. At least, this is what I truly believe given
how I have been treated by women in certain situations. It makes me so fucking
angry. So angry, that the two times in my life that I've had sex, I was physically
incapable of bringing myself to ejaculate because of the disgust I had for
the women I was with. I looked into their eyes and could tell that they were with
me because they had settled for less. They had settled for what they believed to
be easy and safe. FUCK THEM. The thoughts about women I have throughout the day are
so vulgar but they do not match up with my current way of life. No woman would
ever suspect it because I can communicate with them so well. This has led to
so many feelings of confusion and an inability to truly understand anyone around me.
I know your community doesn't accept me but you all are the closest I've ever come
to seeing people that understand the struggle, and see women for what they really
are. Remorseless cunts who seek Chad Cock. I'd love to hear your thought, robots,
especially you Ging robots if there even is such a thing here. At the very least guys,
know there are robot sympathizers in normie society.
>>
>>25277813
Congratulations, you've reached stage one.

The next path of your journey is to learn not to hate women for their nature, but to avoid them.

I don't hate scorpions or spiders or bees, but I do my best to avoid them

Put women off your mind like that, anon. It will make you a lot happier to just stop caring.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.