[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey brobots I'm the guy that posted the thread the other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1450483149962.jpg (43 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1450483149962.jpg
43 KB, 500x667
Hey brobots

I'm the guy that posted the thread the other night about asking a chubby girl out. If any of you anons remember?

Well I asked and she said yah

Holy shit I'm sweating bullets now guys. What the hell do I do now?
>>
Didn't see the first post but just take her somewhere to eat, ask her if she wants to come over after.
>>
you have sex with her, you stupid virgin
>>
>>25277820
I can ask her to come back to my place on the first date?

we are just going for coffee
>>
Describe your cock to us?
Also tell us about your wardrobe?
Do you at least own a car?
>>
>>25277850
it depends how DTF she is
>>
File: Wd8z2R6.jpg (65 KB, 512x511) Image search: [Google]
Wd8z2R6.jpg
65 KB, 512x511
I just know I'll fuck this up. I really want to be able to kiss a girl on NYE

>>25277863
average
I'm /fa/
yes

>>25277865
how do i find out
>>
File: 1324569346978.gif (6 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1324569346978.gif
6 KB, 250x242
>>25277790
>Asked a girl out
>She said yeah
WHAT
I THOUGHT SUCH A THING WAS IMPOSSIBLE
>>
>>25277905
>how do i find out
you'll know
>>
>>25278056
HOW

TELL ME THE SECRET
>>
>>25278217
If she acts like she's really into you, you sperg
>>
>>25277790
Women love confidence. What ever you end up doing with her, be decisive, and make lots of eye contact. Don't be afraid to touch her her and there, hips, shoulder, back, w/e.
>>
How chubby are we talking here?
>>
If youre not sure that the next thing youre going to say will cause the desired response, dont say it till you are. This is general advice on avoiding autism that has worked for me
>>
Go hang and talk to her. If you can't talk freely after a few outings its over. If you can I think you will be fine.
>>
>>25277790
well you can stop sweating bullets i mean its just a fat girl what could go wrong except her killing you by sitting on you/eating you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.