[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go into Walmart >walk aimlessly for hours looking around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1451094288657.jpg (74 KB, 622x659) Image search: [Google]
1451094288657.jpg
74 KB, 622x659
>go into Walmart
>walk aimlessly for hours looking around
>approached by random guy
>he says he's with loss prevention and I have to buy something or get out
>tell him I'm looking for something to buy
>he says what the hell do you need
>say I don't know that's why I'm looking
>he laughs, says never mind, and walks away

Is this the power of autism?
>>
>>25277693
that doesn't strike me as particularly dumb, the guy sounds like an asshole anyway. I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>be me
>loss prevention for Walmart
>some sperg is walking around the store aimlessly
>keeps coming back to the new balance section
>decide to scare him off before he steals them
>walk up and tell him to buy something
>he starts crying and curls up in the fetal position
>say "nevermind" and walk away
>>
>>25277693
That's typical shoplifter behave
>>
always, 100% of the time, get the fucking manager when this shit happens
they literally cannot accuse you of stealing like that
i had some checkout chick reach into my trolley and try to scan a bottle of drink i had brought into the shop "because she thought it was ours", i got the manager called over and he gave me my groceries for free after i showed him the docket
you could've got that mall cop scumbag fired
>>
>>25277840
This is what happened. OP btfo
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.