[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like Yuno so much? Future Diary is absolute garbage.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Yuno_gasai_by_morrow_x-d4nui33.png (487 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Yuno_gasai_by_morrow_x-d4nui33.png
487 KB, 1024x768
Why do people like Yuno so much? Future Diary is absolute garbage. I don't get it.
>>
quality of girl != quality of show
>>
>>25277697
She is meh at best though. Inconsistent characterization, only moderately cute design. I don't get the appeal.
>>
>>25277697
The show is garbage and the girl is even worse than the show.
You gotta be shitting in a diaper retarded to have enjoyed any of that garbage.
>>
>>25277731
What is so terrible about it? I enjoyed it up to a point in which it just happens to be parallel worlds and she is already a god. Before that it was more entertaining.

Even made me dislike the main character almost Green Masions style but he became even more of a monster himself.
>>
the show is good and she is good too
you are the garbage not the anime or yuno
>>
>>25278097
God no she is terrible. Always wished someone would finally off her.
>>
File: 1335042079120.jpg (7 KB, 259x189) Image search: [Google]
1335042079120.jpg
7 KB, 259x189
>>25278097
>the show is good

>Yukiteru finds out that his dad only wants to be in his life so he use him to clear his debt
>then he finds out that his dad stabbered and murdered his mum
>next day his dad asks him to be part of his life once he gets out of prison and he gladly accepts
>>
>>25277593
bet op didn't even bother with the manga.
>>
>>25278081
Terrible pacing, sloppy direction, wildly inconsistent characterization for literally every character, no sense of drama in that characters' actions and events seem to have no impact on the world around the characters after each episode, most characters serve primarily as plot devices, lackluster character design, etc. Etc.

What isn't bad about the show.
>>
>>25277593

Nobody said they liked her anon.

If they do, they just fantasise about a cute, clingy, mentally unstable girl being obsessed with himm
>>
>>25277593

Yuno was a great yandere during the first half, but she flip-flopped a lot at the end and didn't really have any idea what she was doing.

Also, the show is riddled with plot holds and the characters are retards at times (especially Yuki). Best girl makes it worth watching though.
>>
>>25277593
Future Diary just felt disorganized and schizophrenic. The show tried to fit 10 different moods in every episode. It's one thing for Yuno to be crazy, but the entire show felt completely disjointed. The only half-decent episodes were the first episode and the last two.

>inb4 read the manga
Already did. It was better than the show, but still shit
>>
I still want to fuck Yuno tbqh
>>
File: c8W0bNO.png (766 KB, 799x849) Image search: [Google]
c8W0bNO.png
766 KB, 799x849
>>25277593

cause i want a crazy qt gf
>>
>>25278187
Its a good show, Yuki's just dumber than everyone around him.
>>
Nobody?

It's cause Yuno is 120% faithful and would do literally anything for you. It's not like robots interact with anyone anyways so Yandere-types are all upside.
>>
>>25277593
The show was ruined when the writers decided to give Yuki a happy ending with Yuno. He should of suffered eternity without her.
>>
Yandere is the only anime archetype that isn't extremely common. So people who like them have to put up with some shit if they want their itch scratched.

Mirai Nikki was kind of a fun train wreck though.
>>
>>25279131
100% this
I regret watching the ova
>>
>>25279131
>Guy is crying and bitching that he will never see Yuno again
>Same guy who tried to fight her off from ditching his new found friends
>Same friends he murdered
Cried like a bitch for thousands of years because no Yuno while he isn't grieving his actions against his supposed friends that even helped him out of a bind?
>>
>>25279142
>Mirai Nikki was kind of a fun train wreck though.
this

I mean it was kind of shit, but still enjoyable to watch.
>>
>>25277593
because nobody ever showed me such affection. Im also into abused mental girls for some reason. Maybe a latent messiah complex.
Overall only the most worthless far gone autists like me would enjoy this show

cheers
>>
>>25279131
>literally being emo for 10,000 years

fucking hell lad
>>
File: e06.jpg (4 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
e06.jpg
4 KB, 165x115
>>25279029
>future diary
>good show
>>
>>25279255
I was the logical and right thing to do if they wanted to salvage the show.
>>
>>25277593
yuno is cute

it shouldn't even need to be fucking explained why a bunch of neckbearded weeaboo's would like the idea of a cute girl being obsessed with them. you must be autistic to even ask this lmao.
>>
>>25279305
*It

Damn muter prevented me from fixing this immediately.
>>
>>25277593
would anybody in this shrekin thread give me an animu request woohoo
>>
>>25279861
>animu request
you mean a recommendation?
>>
>>25277593
because our literal girl yuno. She carries the fuck out of this show. She is interesting, ruthless and fun to watch. MC is a whiny bitch and i usually stop watching shows if the mc sucks but she was so fucking good.

Also do you have any idea how hard it is to find good girl mc in an anime or manga that doesn't resort to shitty fan service?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.