[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try your best and it's still not enough >no real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1440290650933.png (1 MB, 1024x1565) Image search: [Google]
1440290650933.png
1 MB, 1024x1565
>try your best and it's still not enough
>no real friendships
>no girl gives me a chance
>one girl in particular is spreading lies about me
>says I stalked her
>showed up to the store she works at TWICE over a period of one month
>people look at like I'm some sort of freak now
>nothing left to fill in the void anymore
>just feel empty now

I think I'll be checking out soon. It's not worth it. Living isn't worth it. Every day is a living hell. I would have to be insane to keep going. Fuck, maybe I'll just jump off a bridge in a few days.
>>
i hope so, because after reading that shit, i can't fuckin' stand ya
>>
>>25277428
>>try your best
don't try your best
because you aren't the best at everything
you should be yourself
even if that's imperfect
just be yourself
>>
>>25277483
This is the most retarded post I've read all fucking day
>>
>>25277497
be yourself
if you're an autistic fucking recluse who literally makes people make up rape stories about you, then you should just be the recluse that no-one knows or cares about
dont try to be normie
>>
>>25277497
give 90% 100% of the time

if you give 100% you're just gonna burn out and have a breakdown
>>
>>25277536
>be yourself
uh, OP was being himself and somehow got accused of being a creepy stalker

maybe some dudes should not be themselves
>>
>>25277575
don't try your best to become a normie because if you're a guy who posts chinese drawings and can easily come off as a stalker, just give up and become a neet/hermit
otherwise its even more hopeless to enjoy life
>>
>>25277428
Call corporate and have her ass fired
>>
>>25277575
>creepy stalker
Spoken like a true woman. ;)
>>
>>25277428
Jumping off a bridge isn't a good way to go unless you mean one that, for some reason, goes over concrete. It doesn't kill you instantly, it rips your internal organs apart from the impact onto the water.

>>25277591
There's more to being than just two opposite spectrums, m8.
>>
>>25277428
NYE checkout party yay!
>>
>>25277428
if you do kill yourself, write a letter summarizing the situation from your POV, insistent on the truth that you are not stalking her, and then kill yourself in the store after having turned in the letter as one of your resignation due to the conduct of CERTAIN PEOPLE
>>
>>25277591
no, just maybe don't be a fuckin' freak?

is that actually hard for you fuckers? is that something that you'd actually have to try at?

>>25277609
eat shit, nerd
>>
File: stitches.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
stitches.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>25277575
>have fight with girl
>she works at some store
>could go to another store to avoid her
>go to store she works at
Hmm, I wonder why she hates OP and everyone keeps telling him he is being creepy.
>>
>>25277616
Shit isthat real? Do your organs really rupture from impact with the water? Damn.

Whats the most quick-fun-bloody-psychoyic way to go?
>>
>>25277696
pfff, it's one of the mysteries of all fuckin' time

bigfoot, the loch ness monster, and why OP is a fuckin' idiot: things that mankind will never know
>>
>>25277696
>>25277901

OP here

Why are we assuming that I had a fight with the girl? She actually went out of her way to talk to me from time to time until she pulled this stalker shit. She even gave me her number before this happened.
>>
>>25277991
you're a creep, bro

there's other fish in the sea, but you still goin' for that white whale

whatever ahab, i'm sure it'll work out for you an everyone around you
>>
>>25277991
There is something wrong with this story if you managed to turn an entire store against you.

I know some girls can be histrionic but that doesn't mean a whole store is going to listen to her accusations. You are clearly coming off as dangerous to strangers too.
>>
>>25277428
Would it help if I bought you a cheap steamgame?
>>
>>25278133

It's not the store that turned against me but it's the people her and I mutually know. It doesn't help that everyone universally loves her while I'm just that guy.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.