[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A woman, summing up her existence with her shirt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1451172680449.jpg (168 KB, 566x900) Image search: [Google]
1451172680449.jpg
168 KB, 566x900
A woman, summing up her existence with her shirt
>>
This looks like a model showing off a shirt and not a real person in some kind of candid moment.
>>
She's right though. I spent a good portion of my life thinking and being miserable. Acting on your emotions is much more fulfilling.
>>
as an INFP this comes naturally
>>
i'm so sick of aryan meme blonde girls
>>
File: car crash.jpg (90 KB, 634x444) Image search: [Google]
car crash.jpg
90 KB, 634x444
>YOLO XXDDD
>>
Nigga unless you're trying to solve a math problem, make a managerial decision, change a tire, etc then what the fuck is the difference between thinking and feeling? She probably isn't talking about those instances cause why the fuck would you put that on a shirt.

Are you so dense that you think you reason your way through your day? Nah dude, people don't work that way.
>>
>>25277473
dominant Fi is very much a rational function. INFPs are constantly re evaluating things based on what they think is "right" to them

youre probably an ESxP or something
>>
>>25277448
This right here. I used to overthink everything, which stunted my ability to socialize badly. If you act on your feelings, things will get easier.
>>
>>25277515
>Nah dude, people don't work that way.

that's why the majority of people are post lobotomy patients
>>
File: Jesse.jpg (55 KB, 768x483) Image search: [Google]
Jesse.jpg
55 KB, 768x483
>>25277523
Who /INTP/ here?

why is everybody such a fucking idiot?
>>
>all these newfags who dont remember the Tanasinn Chamber

http://tanasinn.info/wiki/Tanasinn
>>
>>25277523
that's actually pretty accurate because i'm not that extreme of an introvert
>>
>>25277420
hey that's my emily :3
>>
>>25277545
>that's why the majority of people are post lobotomy patients
Dude you should seek therapy for your autism. People who are much smarter than you still mostly just use their emotions all day because it's what gives vitality to the parts of life in which we don't have make dry, reasoned decisions.

If you think that you're probably not as smart as you think you are, as well as probably being tedious to be around.
>>
Is this woman a Jedi knight?
>>
File: PayDaddyCool.png (649 KB, 644x754) Image search: [Google]
PayDaddyCool.png
649 KB, 644x754
>>25277577
has nothing to do with this thread
>>
>>25277420
>>25277482
Don't you dare bash my waifu.
>>25277590
No she is mine.
>>
>>25277569
im the cognitive function autist guy and im INFJ m8

you dont need any degree of intelligence or a dominant thinking function to be well read on mbti or anything for that matter

>>25277583
if you really care (you shouldnt care because mbti isnt worth going autismo over), then http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm is the best test

otherwise, just google Socionics and read up on the cognitive functions
>>
>>25277523
>INFPs are constantly re evaluating things based on what they think is "right" to them

Fuck, how do I stop doing this? I want to stop being such a beta bitch and doing what's right and just do what benefits me the most, but I literally can't help myself.
>>
File: daddycoollp.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
daddycoollp.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
>>25277619
Don't think. Feel. And you'll be Tanasinn.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.