[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made a friend in chemistry to get close to his gf. His an actual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
I made a friend in chemistry to get close to his gf. His an actual fucking slob, like actually pretty ugly and quite chubby LoL player. She is a fucking diamond 10/10 qt goth girl who recently got an interview from cambrige (not she if she got her offer yet) for maths. His a fucking tard. How do i get over this crushing loneliness knowing that somebody is going out with the wrong person? Also any advise on how to breakup this supporting relationship? The only thing his got going for him is that when i third wheel he seems pretty nice to her.
>>
maybe you ought to meet some people in your english class

i'm just sayin'
>>
>>25277412
Its 3 am don't make me cry pls.
>>
>>25277355
hes probably a chad in bed. just give up.
And you cant even spell Hes right. so i dont think you have a chance
>>
>>25277441
post her pic bruh
>>
>>25277441
it's nighttime here and i been drinkin' since dawn. still, i can puzzle out the difference between "he's" and "his"

come the fuck on

it's obvious; your crush doesn't like you because you're a goddamn retard
>>
>>25277355
>diamond 10/10 qt goth girl
Do these even still exist..? Last goth girl stalker I had was a fugly fat piece of shit who breathed heavily, as if her mass were crushing her.
>>
>>25277517
the rule of thumb is, the cuter the goth chick, the farther you need to stay the fuck away
>>
>>25277517
He's probably hugely exaggerating because he's a teenager who hasn't learned to separate "I'm attracted to X" from "X is attractive". The friend prolly got the girl cause they're actually in the same league and OP is just an unreliable narrator.
>>
>>25277564
I mean I know how he got the girl. He is an extremely supportive guy and is actually supper nice to her. It's just annoying because I assumed people like him didn't get girls or at least girls in his league.
>>25277505
She likes me, but not in that way. I'm offended by that retard comment.
>>25277517
She honestly is. The girl started to play legue with him because she wanted to spend more time with him. Also they behave very very normally, the only thing that makes them "goth" is that they wear slightly darker shit but apart from that they are well balanced well ajusted people. I just wish i was him man
>>
>>25277713
>10/10
>goth
>plays league
Alright, now you can just get the fuck out of here now.
>>
>>25277766
Only said goth because shes hella pale tbhhh. She doesn't wear like goth makeup or goth clothes. She's the type of person that just screams like capable. Like whenever I talk to her my heart screams "this is the one." She's just so fucking intresting and fucking smart and fucking everything man. When I talk to her i don't feel anything but love. Its just fucking heartbreaking that she already has this with someone. Like how do you even get over this shit, like?
>>
>>25277713
>I'm offended by that retard comment
yeah well maybe you ought to stop saying retarded shit if you want people to stop calling you a retard

just sayin'
>>
>>25277894
I usually sound less autistic I swear. What I'm trying to say is if you feel like you have objectively found the one, how do you get over the fact that you can't be with them?
>>
>>25277924
Please stop the bullying please.
>>
>>25277929
You don't. People on this board-- we don't get over some people. It eats us apart as we drift further, and further into hollowed sadness. Until we can feel the emotions at the pit of our stomach reaching. And then we end it all. It's what it means to be a robot, young padawan.

You'd do best to kill yourself now because the feelings cement.
>>
>>25277929
Steal her you pussy.
>>
>>25277982
The guy is like supper nice. He gives me hope because his gone leaps and bounds of his league. Its fucked up my whole concept of dating "classes"
>>25277979
I think there is a certain kind of pleasure in that. I mean, doesn't that sound like true love?
>>
>>25277954
please man the fuck up and find your balls

it'll help you to stop being a creep
>>
>>25278055
Actually, being a creep is the result of being too assertive.
>>
>>25278047
>I mean, doesn't that sound like true love?
Yep, nothing screams 'true love' like the taught of some nigger pounding a girl's pussy you have feelings for. Just thinking of her being fucked in every angle imaginable. Her pussy being soiled by dicks unknown.

God, true love is beautiful.
>>
>>25278091
I mean I know the dick, and the dudes white, which doesn't make it any better. I mean, it hurts alot because I honestly don't think I could find somebody as objectively good for me as her. On the other hand I'm kinda happy she's happy getting creampied.
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>>25277924
Savage.

I don't have any laughing reaction images.
>>
>>25278091
Your ruining my 4chan experience please stop.
>>
>>25277355
>How do i get over this crushing loneliness knowing that somebody is going out with the wrong person

Even if you got her Chad would think the exact same thing and take her away immediately. Don't waste your time faglord, go for someone more reasonable.
>>
>>25277355
1. establish if she is interested in you
2. charmtherostieup.
3. profit

if she isn't into you do then don't waste your time.
>>
>>25278207
Allright I think I know already that its just going to have to me more nights masterbating and hopeing she breaks up with him when she is at cambrige.
>>25278287
She definitely isn't. Its just why does it have to be fucking him. If it was like a fucking stud I could understand, but not a guy that looks like someone I could be friends with.
>>
You're a sad sack of shit, OP.

Atleast that kids playing his games while you're rolling in your own shit like a newborn pig, coming up with homewrecker fantasies on a cambodian finger painting board.

This is why you're going to die alone, lad.
>>
>>25278351
Agreed on all points. I feel supper supper guilty for even talking about it. I think I'm just sleep deprived and the post at the start is pointlessley insulting to him even if it were all facts. I think im going to bed somone please end my life while i sleep. Before I do anyone want a dump of the girl i just posted.
>>
>>25278346
>She definitely isn't
don't waste your time.
>>
Post a picture of her OP

I'm finding it very hard to believe she is A 10/10
>>
>>25278496
Going bed will post later if thread is still up
>>
>>25277355
>His a fucking tard.
it's "he's" you bogan fucking retard
>>
>>25278346
>one fucking 10/10 in the entire world takes r9k's advice and just dates the nice guy
>autospergmaster here does not understand and plots to break them us so she can be with a superior gentleman like himself

Jesus dude be happy she's not a whore and let the poor man live in peace. He sounds like a much better person than you from the very little I know about you two. Maybe they enjoy each other's company? Did you ever think about that instead of rating their looks on a 1-10 scale and autisming out when the numbers don't add up? Fuck off.
>>
This is going to end in tears for you OP. Let it go. you're probably a bigger loser than you assume he is and all that's going to happen is that they'll both be laughing at your pathetic creepy ass.
>>
Threads like this are why I feel no pity for robots.
Everything bad that happens to them is deserved, just like women.
>>
>>25277355
If she's willing to leave him for you, she'll be willing to leave you for someone else. If it ends then go for it but don't go about bringing it down. That shit just ends messy for everyone.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.