[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
suicide methods post. pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 709x765
suicide methods post. pic related
>>
>>25277151
Helium tank my man.
>>
>>25277151
yes i think a helium tank is THE way to go for this kinda ish mac
>>
>>25277151
Just drink a couple of bottles of nyquil and lower yourself into an ice bath. You'll freeze to death in your sleep.
>>
>>25278469
>>25279814
Helium tanks are 20% air now. Try again.
>>
>>25277151
Rent a hotel room and slit your wrists in the bathtub. Make sure to label yourself as an organ donor first though, maybe then God will have mercy on us for ending our suffering early.
>>
shotgun, only way to make sure
>>
Heroin, fentanyl, and flubromazolam mainlained. If you aren't content with that, take cyanide or something orally so that kills you when you black out.
>>
>see oneitis tonight after a few weeks of not talking or seeing her
>she's sitting by me
>not really talking to each other
>shes talking to everyone else
>i've had a few beers
>go to my car
>driving home
>all i can think about is suicide
>get home
>still all i can think about
>start crying while looking at suicide methods on websites
fuck, i just want it to end. not even kidding or anything, i'm over it, but fuck if it's painful. I hate pain. I just want to go quick and painlessly. I know I'm being a bitch over one girl, but it's a mix of things. I'm a lazy faggot, super unambitious, got a degree in May and haven't even looked for a job, no gf ever, dreadfully anxious in doing anything but staying home and playing vidya, which I'm hating. I just want to go away you know...
>>
>>25280853
Take others with you
>>
Blow up a mosque and go down in a blaze of glory as your crusader ancestors smile from heaven.
>>
>>25277151
fentanyl completely painless you just sleep and never wake up

I just need to figure out where to get some probably some site on tor but im too afraid to buy it
>>
>>25277151
Cyanide carbon monoxide and a bullet at the same time
Adolf hitler crew finished swagging on the south side
>>
File: suicide helmet interior.jpg (470 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
suicide helmet interior.jpg
470 KB, 1920x1080
>>25277151
Suicide helmet made to fire eight shotgun shells into your head simultaneously. If you don't make one of these, you're not even trying.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 705x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 705x423
does anyone know any OBTAINABLE suicide methods any retard could do?
>>
Literally what would Jesus do

Don't ever an hero guys
Not even once

The uprising is near and we will always need men
>>
>>25280853
how old are you anon? you living at home still?
>>
>http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
>>
>>25281239
22. Yeah I live at home. Graduated in May, decided to take the summer off, and I kept pushing it back .Sent out one resume so far but I don't care anymore
>>
>>25277151
I was thinking about heroine overdose
>>
>>25279881
>Helium tanks are 20% air now
why?
>>
>>25281260
what was your major? done any travelling? tried any drugs?
>>
>>25281357
digital forensics. not really, i've been thinking about getting out the country, but not a loot of money and ii don't speak any other languages but english. can't do drugs if i wannt any chance of getting into my major field really
>>
>>25281376
you were able to land a degree by 22, you aren't unambitious, you just haven't actually lived enough to decide what you wanna be or do with your life. I'm not saying you're wrong for being hung up on this girl and bummed out cuz you don't have a job, but consider doing something radically different from whatever course you might have seen yourself taking (that clearly isn't working out) before you take the early exit route
>>
>>25281447
I feel like it I do something other than what i majored in, i'd have wasted 4 years of my life. I'm not as interested in it as I was when I started, and I'm not sure what I could do that doesnt require a specific major now. I do like animals, in particular spiders, but I doubt I could do anything like that without a biology degree. I mainly dont want people to think i wasted 4 years in ncollege
>>
>>25281488
Digital forensics is such a specific degree. That's a two-year program at my alma-mater. Didn't your advisor tell you not to do that?
>>
>>25279924
Filthy jew
>>
>>25281540
nah, it was a 4 year program at my school. I liked it for the first 2 years, then i slowly got disinterested in it but didnt want to swap. I also feel like I was on the lower end of the class in understanding the material. I'm not sure what I want to do instead though
>>
>>25281488
hell man, I went to university for 5 years and still didn't graduate, don't worry that much about it. take whatever shit job you can get and save some money while you're still living at home and go travel for a bit, you don't need to speak the language just to go somewhere. isn't there somewhere you've always wanted to see?
>>
>>25281591
Any forensics degree program is a scam set up to fuck people up. I'm lucky I could get into a chemistry program with my degree. Digital forensics should be something you get into with a comp-sci degree.
>>
Freezing to death is honestly GOAT suicide method. Too bad warmfags can't enjoy it
>>
>>25281347
Helium is actually becoming extremely rare now a days
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.