[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots feed the evil wolf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: 1451183791334.jpg (521 KB, 980x4751) Image search: [Google]
1451183791334.jpg
521 KB, 980x4751
Robots feed the evil wolf
>>
>zen pencils

/co/ on suicide watch
>>
>>25277041
>cuck pencils
OOOOOO cuckOOOO
>>
>>25277041
Not all that profound m8 that comic is everywhere
>>
>>25277054
>>25277079
it's not about the website, its about your comments proving him right
>>
>>25277123

>points to dick

feed this wolf turbonerd
>>
File: 1359789230853.jpg (102 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1359789230853.jpg
102 KB, 720x720
>>25277041
> /r9k/
> Feeding the nigger wolf
>>
>>25277185
Actually, thats the name of his new band
you can be in it, if you know the keyboard
>>
I let both of them fucking starve

I missed lunch today
>>
>>25277041

both those native american faggots fed american soil with their blood after their pointless and doomed resistance against western civilization

i wonder which wolf told them to get completely raped
>>
>>25277123
proving what right lmao XD top cuck right here folks lmao hahaha
>>
I think the irony here is that the person who drew this is probably an atheist.
>>
>>25277041
How does one go about feeding the white wolf?
The black ones food is so readily available.
>>
That nigger wolf looks like it could totally beat that pussy sissy LWC wolfpup cuckdog's ass
>>
>implying egoism isnt a good thing

muh rituals
muh indiannn
muh we got rekt because we didnt feed the black wolf
>>
>>25277041
>peace
>good
You get peace by winning wars, and somebody out there will call you warmonger and make war upon you. War comes whether you like it or not. The only good thing is to be ready.

>superiority
>bad
This was made by an idiot. Being superior is the only thing that is a divine good in this world.
>love
>good
Love blinds. Love has caused more wars than hate

There are more than 2 wolves.
And the natives killed and raped hundreds of times more than the Europeans across the pond. They were not peaceful. They had no idea what they were doing when it came to nature.
The person who drew that picture is an idiot. simple enough.
And im an idiot for wasting my time talking about it.

r9k feeds a wolf named defeatism, a wolf named lust, and a wolf named self-victimization.
>>
File: 1450448975392.jpg (96 KB, 633x742) Image search: [Google]
1450448975392.jpg
96 KB, 633x742
>>25277041
>not being grey
>>
>>25277239
>pointless and doomed resistance

I wouldn't call fighting to continue their very way of life "pointless." It may have been doomed but there couldn't have been more reason for their violent struggle even in the face of overwhelming odds.

They were fighting for their homes. Their children. Their traditions. Their customs. Their ancestors. Their brothers. Their beliefs. Their friends. And for their very existence. There are few causes in recorded history more worthy and less fruitful than that of the red man's wars.
>>
>>25277041
Pretty sure my wolves are just in there having sex with each other.
>>
>>25277365
>believing anchient propaganda
Some tribes were violent, not all.
>>
File: asdasd.png (261 KB, 357x777) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.png
261 KB, 357x777
>>25277447
HAHAAHAHAH
their way of life was fighting. Killing each other over pointless shit. They didn't give a shit about their way of life, the western way was better. They simply stopped stabbing each other in the back, and started doing it with western weapons. When they got powerful enough, they betrayed the westerners, claiming the land was stolen, but it was sold. There was no honor. There was no brotherhood, no customs, nothing. Just savagery.

I bet you majored in hieroglyphic feminism under dr sheklestein. Hows that anthropology minor going? Learned about how europe is the divine evil, and how savagery and flowry wars are better than a civilized life.
Fuck you
>>
Oh look, a lesson on ego from someone who signed the comic, put their name, and a website.

Black and white bullshit.
>>
>>25277041
Except experience shows that normalfags who draw such cartoons are the most lying, manipulative, passive-aggressive, equivocating people around, and robots whom they accuse of being egocentric are usually pretty reserved, quiet people.
>>
>>25277631
>Implying Aztecs are all native americans

Yeah, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
>>
>>25277241
hahahah fuck yeah bro lol
>>
>>25277041
Things can't be sorted into strictly good or bad categories, and the attempt to do so is a sign of an immature mind.
>>
>>25277041
doesn't matter i killed them both and now i feel nothing.
>>
>>25277631
>conflating north Amerindians with south Amerindians

I'm sorry you're retarded.

>but it was sold

It's obvious you've never read a book about the relationship between the American government, white settlers, and the Amerindians. It's just as clear that you don't care about the facts of the matter and are content to wallow in your own self-serving ignorance with your imaginary racially-biased misinterpretation of history.
>>
>>25277690
what else would they be then?
>>
>>25277659
I like how robots clearly form all of their worldviews and ideas about society in highschool, while getting bullied.
>>
>>25277241
haha lol good one bro lmao
>>
>>25277810
he meant that you can't generalize all savages just because burrito savages did something.
>>
>>25277690
Aztecs were the most civilized. Mesoamericans in general were more civilized than the savages to the north. Tell me, would you prefer to shit in the woods, starve, get a horrible disease, and then be massacred and enslaved by a rival tribe? Would you like to be so stupid, so ignorant that basic mathematics and sciences escape you? Would you like to believe the world is upon a turtles back?
No. Because you live in civilization. The civilization of the white man. So you can post on the internet, from a heated home, with an abundance of food, about how noble and honorable the savages that massacred each other here hundreds of years ago were.
We brought civilization to a place without it. Tribes warred for centuries, and when we came with weapons, the victors were decided. Without us, the Americas would remain a shithole, producing nothing, with no quality of life, millions living in eternal pain and ignorance.

Go read guns germs and steal again. Talk about noble savages some more. Believe it. Then go eat some food, take a nap, and go to a doctor. For me. Please.
>>
>>25277041
zen pencils is such dogshit holy fuck i cant believe you people take it seriously
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (10 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
10 KB, 200x237
>ego
>bad
>>
>>25277859

American whites living in cities had a higher child mortality rate, didn't live as long and were more likely to die of disease than their Amerindian counterpart in 1700.

At the time when Americans were ethnically cleansing natives bloodletting was considered a cutting edge medical treatment for Yellow Fever.
>>
>>25277859
Do you even know what civilized means? There were over one hundred million of them. What they were was not christian. And they were commies' so naturally they were murdered. We've been after commies ever since, because culture.
>>
>>25277041
>shunning perfectly natural and healthy emotions like anger and sadness is good, and everyone should deny being honest with themselves, attempting to maintain this idealistic illusion of how perfect they are.

This is the normiest thing I've seen all week.

>>25277447
There were assholes and good people on both sides. Native Americans would kill settler who were oregnant, rip out their fetuses, and nail them to burned buildings. At the same time the settlers would cut the native's balls off, tan their scrotum and turn them into tobacco puches. Not making any of this up its all true. Fuck them both.

>>25277987
The wolves are spooks that should both be killed.
>>
>>25277041
>implying the left wolf at all represents real evil
oh kek
no, when you behave a certain way out of weakness, ignorance, or immaturity, you are simply capitulating to forces greater than yourself
the left wolf is pathetic, but it is not evil
the evil wolf looks upon the two wolves in your comic from afar, watching the cycle of endless struggle repeat itself over and over again
it wants to kill them both, and then itself, to put an end to the madness
it is neither the white wolf, for it hates all others aside from itself, nor is it the left wolf, for it hates itself with equal measure, and does not struggle to protect itself except as a means to continue its mission
it hurts others just to prove that it can be done, to reveal the hypocrisy of existence, not for any selfish reason
>>
>>25277859
I'm not even trying to argue that native American life was better. I love my modern life. All I'm pointing out is that they weren't all like the Aztecs and they weren't all warring all the time. For all we know, they could have had the most leisurely life any of us could ever have known.

>so ignorant that basic mathematics and sciences escape you

Honestly, after studying it all so much in university, I would, actually. Ignorance is bliss.

You just seem to think that anything that isn't civilization is inherently awful and of any bad quality you can attribute to it. It's the same black and white thinking that the OP image uses. It's stupid.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.