[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you finally drop your oneitis /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
When did you finally drop your oneitis /r9k/?
>>
New Years.

I have written out a message I'll send to her, letting her know I'm removing myself from her life.

Will she care? Probably not at all, but it's symbolic to me, and will feel significant, even if she thinks nothing of it.
>>
>>25277014
when will this oneitis meme end?
>>
>>25277014
I have a fiveitis
>>
>>25277291
I would just stop talking to her without the message. You're going to seem like a crazy person and she's going to laugh and show all her friends.

No contact and disappearing is the best revenge.
>>
Still orbiting him actually. He says he isnt gay but he also grew up in a strict religious family of mormons. Also have delt with a few closet cases before and usually i am pretty good on helping them come out, realize their own gayness or whatever. It really only takes one good night. Even if he isnt gay he is still fun to hangout with a few nights a week, and he is really sensitive so i can share feels or sometimes cry with him if we are drunk.
>>
File: tumblr_ntxqhiGz5d1ufq5pco8_500.jpg (94 KB, 500x727) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntxqhiGz5d1ufq5pco8_500.jpg
94 KB, 500x727
When I got a pure 10/10 waifu, and realised my previous oneitis was a vile piece of trash in comparison.
>>
I haven't.

>stop sending messages, wait for him to respond to me
>don't ask him to go to parties, or to carpool anymore

Part of me hopes that he'll miss me, and make an effort to talk to me. What'll likely happen is he'll either (1) not recognise I'm ignoring him and occasionally message me but not really care either way or (2) realise I'm ignoring him and think I'm a fucking joke for thinking he'd care.

I think I'm sitting at 1 right now.

>>25277291
Don't send it. You'll just make yourself look crazy, potentially cause complications in your social sphere if she knows your friends, expose yourself to ridicule, etc.

Still, that's smart about writing a letter.
>>
>>25277354
>>25277600
This isn't about revenge. It's giving me a sense of closure so I can walk away without any lingering feelings of attachment.

It's me literally saying goodbye.
>>
>>25277528
mein nigger, this is all that matters
>>
>>25277698
I never said it was about revenge. Quite the opposite, your personal well-being was the entire point of my post.
>>
>>25277734
Sorry, I was quoting the other lad as well as yourself and probably should have separated the two.
>>
>>25277698
For your own protection, do not send it. This is exactly why Abraham Lincoln did not criticize his generals.

You are committing social suicide and potentially harming yourself. She will retaliate. It won't be via a pistol but it certainly won't be worth sending your "good-bye".
>>
>>25277014
I haven't. I can't.
>>
File: 1450079493085.png (305 KB, 422x319) Image search: [Google]
1450079493085.png
305 KB, 422x319
>>25277291

>I have written out a message I'll send to her, letting her know I'm removing myself from her life.
>>
>>25277014
that image is a major green flag for me though.

it's much more selfish to have children anyway.
>>
>>25277821
This guy is right. Having children is extremely selfish. A true saint would adopt or just not have children.
>>
>>25277780
>>25277802
She's my ex.
>>
>>25277821
>>25277855

OP here

my oneitis tweeted that and I remembered when we talked and she told me she would never have sex with anyone because she thought it was weird and gross. That is a big fucking red flag for me because even if I we somehow dated, I wouldn't be able to dick her

only girl I dated was a 3.75/10 who wanted to fuck but I couldn't bring myself to it because her face reminded me of Rocky Dennis
I can't win
>>
I stopped talking to her when she got mad at me for not wanting her cousins to hang out with us even though I wanted to spend that time by ourselves.
>>
>>25278137
shes just saying that to ward off jerks who want sex
>>
>>25277014
Asked her out, got rejected.

She spent the next 3 years spreading/enabling rumors about me to escalate for sympathy in order to improve her own social status. I was stupid enough to choose the same major as her.

I'm now in the process of getting a lawyer so I can look at my options for defending myself if one of her friends talks her into reporting me to the school administration since it looks like it's heading there fast.
>>
>>25277291
Write it, but don't send it. Just tear it up after or put it in the fire. That way you'll still get closure but won't make yourself look weird.
>>
File: 1450592322029.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1450592322029.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>25277291

If she doesn't care enough to maintain your relationship, she won't care about your faggoty beta "goodbye" letter.

Just bail and put your dick in a hotter woman.
>>
>>25277014
When she rejected me multiple times
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.