[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch a movie featuring an older/punished Pepe, bringing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 2e8.jpg (55 KB, 680x954) Image search: [Google]
2e8.jpg
55 KB, 680x954
Would you watch a movie featuring an older/punished Pepe, bringing death to all normies?
The movie would focus on Pepe trying to find his long lost friend Wojak, driven to madness and kidnapped by normies.
This journey will take Pepe around the world, leaving a thick trail of normie blood in the process. Little does Pepe know, at the end of the trail lies a formidable villain... but who?
It would be similar to the Taken movies, with the same torture sequences gorified and uncut.
>>
>>25276961
>Similar to Taken

Congratulations on killing your idea before it's even born.
>>
>>25277155
The first was a fun action flick that you could watch a few times over.
Ignoring the cash in sequels it was a good movie. Pull the stick out of your ass.
>>
>>25277198
>Good movie

Factually incorrect in practically every single respect.
>>
>>25277228
What don't you like about it, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>25277295
It was completely banal. There was nothing in it I haven't seen a hundred thousand times before. Another shoot 'em up where the gruff voiced hero does morally questionable things to save the day. The entire movie was a dull, hackneyed, played-out cliche.

Not to mention the chronic dialogue and acting. Liam Neeson had never been quite so bad.
>>
>>25276961
Written by Frank Miller
>>
>>25276961
> Pepe
> bringing death to normies

Pepe is a fucking normalshit meme. I've got a revision for you:

> Pepe is a total chad, partying heart, banging qts left and right
> wojack is invited to a normalshit party, but a la Carrie, the normies humiliate him
> wojack runs off to his cave
> Pepe realizes the horror that normalfags e wrought and the monster he's become
> starts massacring normies to inspire a beta uprising

Then Wojack becomes a general or something. Guaranteed sequels.
>>
>>25276961
>normies

no anonymous, you are the normalfag
>>
File: 13.jpg (140 KB, 600x755) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
140 KB, 600x755
>>25276961
>similar to taken
good way to waste my time reading your bullshit
kill yourself
>>
>>25276961
>>25278700
>Punished Wojack, a robot rejected by his image board
>Liquid Pepecelot
>fembot Quiet

WE'RE ALREADY DEMONS YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>25276961
of course that sounds super dank as long as it was free
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.