[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its saturday night >shes out with friends at a pre-new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>its saturday night
>shes out with friends at a pre-new years party
>all her friends from highschool are back in town
>"ohhhh Football Chad, thats so great you got a job at your dads fiance company lined up after you graduate!"
>"OH CHAD" she will proclaim from the peak of her delight, as he stretches that tight little clit wide open so it may never be satisfied by an average dick again
>In ecstasy she will eagerly kneel before his long inseminator and receive his big viscous load of silver seed upon her face and mouth
All this while you sit home alone and post on /r9k/
Its a hell of a life fellas!
How does this make you feel?
>>
>fiance company

Probably a typo, but I got a chuckle out of imagining whores imagining a factory churning out suckers to marry.
>>
>>25276741

>as he stretches that tight little clit wide open

Anon, I don't think you know what you're talking about.
>>
There is no she
I'm gay
PS the penis doesn't go in the clit
>>
>>25276818
The average dick is too small for a woman
Just like the top 20 percent of men have 80% of the sex
The top 20% of dicks are all that women see, even though 5 inches is statistically average, women assume 7 inches is average because that is all they ever see and will mock any inferior beta endowed with a sub 7 inch dick
>>
>>25276871
>"Yes goyim the penis doesn't belong in a vagina, it belongs in other mens assholes you silly goy, its not natural at all!"
Fuck off kike
>>
>>25276899
The clit is not the hole
The hole is near the clit
Do americans not learn this?
>>
File: 1448910509429.png (869 KB, 753x706) Image search: [Google]
1448910509429.png
869 KB, 753x706
>>25276741
I not only post on /r9k/

I'm also checking her Instagram, Twitter and Facebook page.

Kill me familia.
>>
>>25276741
>he stretches that tight little clit wide open
what?
you know 'clit' isn't just slang for 'vagina,' right?
it's an exact part of the vagina. it doesn't have a hole.
>>
>>25276741
>How does this make you feel?

Hungry but I need to shit as well.
>>
>12/26
>"pre new year party"
What?
>>
oh god I didn't even know it's saturday
time for some booze
also
>she's partying and meeting ppl right now
>>
>>25276874
You're trying too hard
This thread sucks
>>
File: beavis.jpg (129 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
beavis.jpg
129 KB, 500x500
>>25276917
why am i not surprised the gay knows vaginal anatomy better than a robot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.