[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have many psychological issues one of them is that sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 629592.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
629592.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
I have many psychological issues one of them is that sometimes my brain decides to burn my brain at the thought of specific things usually things I like. I thought if I talk about it for a bit I might get it over with for a part. It's really terrible. Anything I could do that could help me besides anti-psychotics or any narcotics at all?
>>
>>25276736
Stop believing everything you read on wikipedia. Mental illness is a state of victimhood perpetuated by the fraudulent "practice" of psychiatry.
>>
>>25276760
Wtf are you talking about? No I didn't read shit on wikipedia and it could be partially physical.
>>
File: 4536.png (14 KB, 483x321) Image search: [Google]
4536.png
14 KB, 483x321
Bump guys. Let's chat. How was your day.
>>
>>25276736
Are you that girl stalking over the schizo?
>>
>>25277301
>stalking
meant obsessing
>>
>>25277301
No. I'm a guy btw.
>>
File: 86453.png (44 KB, 272x273) Image search: [Google]
86453.png
44 KB, 272x273
Bump but I see nobody cares.
>>
>>25276760
Wow, except that they found damaged genes in bipolar people, schizophrenics, and of course,, AUTISTIC PEOPLE
>>
Yup nobody cares. I wonder if normies would care. Just wanted to chat for 5 minutes and talk about it so maybe I can vent about it since laying down and sleeping is a fear of mine which adds up and it's really late almost morning by now. I guess I'll go sleep.
>>
>>25277808
Hello friend thanks for responding anyway
>>
>>25277953
*molests you*
>>
File: 1451091692759.jpg (55 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
1451091692759.jpg
55 KB, 1008x720
I'm probably a schizoid since I can't stand relationships and really do not give a fuck about anything beyond my room
>>
Uh, I'm a schizo on drugs
Don't take them, they will fry your brain.
>>
>>25278061
They are designed to get you hooked. If you stop taking them, you'll get the shakes forever, with some of their 'meds.' Also, alot of them kill your dick, both sterility issues and ED. They don't want the damaged genes passed on basically. And doctors are used to being around peoploe in pain, so they all are sociopaths.
>>
>>25276736
>Anything I could do that could help me besides anti-psychotics or any narcotics at all?
For the vast majority of the mentally ill, drugs are a bad option.
>>
>>25278061
I know. The horror began when I started taking them and I was permanently ill to a fucking crazy degree. Haven't touched them in years obviously but still sick it's uncomparingly better but still really hard living like this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.