[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here cannot fucking stand lesbians? >always stink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: bulldykes.jpg (34 KB, 541x360) Image search: [Google]
bulldykes.jpg
34 KB, 541x360
Who else here cannot fucking stand lesbians?
>always stink
>feminazis
>always have yeast or other genital infections
>can somehow convince any other woman to scissor with them
>even though they like women, they dress like men
Dykes are fucking disgusting,
>>
>>25276591
How about you try living with one who thinks you don't hate them but they don't get the hint. I can't fucking stand it.
>>
My best friend is a lesbian. They're chill af.
>>
>>25276591

Dykes are fucking scum of the Earth
>>
>>25276708

>Being friends with a girl
>A dyke as well

Wow, what a cuck
>>
I've met a good amount of fat lesbians but they weren't feminazis, just weirdos. The only nonfat one was weird too and was 'that lesbian that always makes her fat gf jealous'

The other ones were just slutty semifat bisexuals.
>>
>>25276708
>they're chill af
on the surface
if you get to know them they have just as much drama as any other woman
>>
>>25276767
the exact opposites of gay dudes, who tend to seem all dramatic and histrionic like a woman on the outside but are real swell dudes inside
>>
File: Christ_Chan.png (548 KB, 881x905) Image search: [Google]
Christ_Chan.png
548 KB, 881x905
>>25276591
Same OP I once liked a girl but turned out she was some crazy dyke who was only "bisexual" in that she dated guys out of convince.

Word to the wise gents, if a girl likes Madoka Magica it's a red flag, there is a substantial chance she is some /u/ weeb dyke and will 100% leave you for her "pure grill love"
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.