[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one here who takes online relationships/friendships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x250
Am I the only one here who takes online relationships/friendships seriously?
>>
friendship yes

relationships and dating, HELL NO
>>
>>25276613
Wish I had your way of thinking four months ago...
>>
>>25276564
No. I have a small group of friends on a political forum I mod for. But I've know these guys for over a decade.
>>
>>25276564
If anyone is curious what type of bird that is it is a female society finch. They typically are spotted but every so often you get with with the solid white mutation with a pink beak.
>>
>>25276564
Nope
But I wish I could say yes
>>
>>25276662
Cool. Why the name female society finch? How can you tell what sex and species it is?
>>
>>25276564
No, I have been playing games with the same group of 4 people for the last 4 years. Since then I have met 2 of them in real life.
>>
>>25276564
Where did you find that .gif? I sent it to my internet ex-girlfriend, once. Are you her? I still love you and I miss you a whole lot.
>>
>>25276763
Some girl sent me it.

I think I'm done with online relationships for good. Far too easy to take advantage of people. I get way too invested...
>>
>>25276726
I really like birds and have society finches. I'm guessing that it is a female though, because the 2 that I have that look like that are female. You can tell by their behavior and personality. The beak color is also different in some species. I also have zebra finches and the females typically have brighter beaks.
>>
>>25276834
What girl? What was she like? Maybe she was my ex.
>>
>>25276907
I'm messing with you, I found it on some thread earlier this week I forgot what the topic was.
>>
>Find a cool group to play games with
>Get close to them, first name and talking about intimate details of their life and mine
>Even talk about our fetishes, something that seems pretty bonding to me
>Shit happens, no computer or internet for a few months
>Come back
>They're all happy to see me, we have fun again
>Shit happens again but slower this time
>Computer shitting, games crash randomly ruining them for the group
>Internet shitting worse, data cap and ping spikes
>Eventually stop coming online because I feel bad about it
>Come back online after getting invite to game I wanted to play
>Most of my old group seems happy enough to see me, best friend is nonchalant though
>Don't talk to them much because I don't play the same games because still capped
>Lose internet again
>Not going to bother them again
>Still find myself thinking of jokes they might like, or seeing games that might be fun to play with them
I almost want to cry. I liked them better than any of my IRL friends. God I miss them. I used to dream of going to Canada and hanging out with them IRL since most of them all lived in Vancouver and played D&D together.
>>
>>25277874
Feel the same way senpai. My most of my irl friends come and go but my online friends always seem to be there.
>>
I find it hard to make friends online now. I always get chatting to people, hit it off a bit and add them to steam or Skype and after few more days of continued discussion I realise I don't have much in common with them at all and conversations become short and dull. This happens every time and I hate it.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>25276564
>animal gif on 4chan
>it isnt being brutally maimed and tortured
>>
File: 1398232309911.png (91 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1398232309911.png
91 KB, 350x350
I send all of my steam friends xmas cards each year and they send me ones back

I've met a few irl and made memories 100x better than with any of my old normie friends from my hometown. Only issue is we are spread out all around the EU
>>
File: 001.webm (2 MB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
001.webm
2 MB, 375x300
>>25278039
I'll fix that.
>>
>>25277874
Are you living in pakistan?

Wtf mate
>>
>>25278361
Her tits are a gift from the heavens.
>>
>>25278377
Texas. Way out in the country. Might as well be 3rd world though.
>>
>>25276564

When I think back on my life and the people I've cared about, my online friends have been the ones that meant the most to me. My real life friends have all felt like they were only friends because they are supposed to be. An example would be class mates, co-workers, room mates, etc.
>>
>>25276564
Online relationships are a meme you dip a joke a shan
>>
Yes I do, but I've never had friends in real life.
>>
>>25276564
>tfw no qt bird to take a bath in your hands
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.