[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has any fellow robots tried online dating? After 21 years of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1449047730016.png (78 KB, 399x428) Image search: [Google]
1449047730016.png
78 KB, 399x428
Has any fellow robots tried online dating? After 21 years of being a drug addict, KHV neet i found a girl and we have been dating for about 2 months.

Was i just lucky or has it worked for you guys?
>>
Where did you go to do online dating?

Also, I live in the middle of nowhere, so I can't really date anyone. 25 yo kv. No one to meet, no one to talk to, etc.
>>
>>25276494

Yep, she said nice things to me and when she started fucking up, she justified them by saying she has BPD. She ended up leaving me to be with someone closer to where she lived, after she "borrowed" nearly $1,000 from me.
>>
>>25276494
no because im too anxious to persue/carry online conversations. Everybody doesnt have a problem with this is a normie
>>
Omegle is surprisingly good for this.

Do video chat, and there's a surprising amount of qt girls who are friendly and willing to strike up a conversation. Of course, naturally they're vastly outnumbered by guys and dicks, but there's certainly enough qts that it's inevitable you'll run into one.

I just started using it 2 days ago and already some latina girl I don't even know added me on skype and told me she was masturbating to me.

Tl;dr even the most beta of betas can pick up women in this day and age.
>>
>>25276883
and I'm going to be ignored as always because none of you know true feels
>>
I can't seriously upload a pic of my face.
>>
>>25276988
omegle is what made me really notice the male/female discrepancy online, and how for every girl there are 20 guys desperate to date you. Its great for chads.
>>
File: 1449996784064.jpg (37 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
1449996784064.jpg
37 KB, 458x390
>>25276806
Okcupid, i just started sending autistic messages and one girl actually replied that wasn't an Otherkin, bisexual, feminist.

We have only been going out for 2 months but things are going well, it's great having a girl that you can cuddle/kiss and do things with.
>>
>>25276494
I'm ugly, I have no interests females have interests in, I'm socially retarded, I'm an absolute shut-in NEET
>>
>>25276992
>wanting the attention
Normie
>>
With POF, I got with some really crazy cutter girl. Before our first date, she contacted me, telling me that she got raped and that she was in the hospital, she told me that she went to a party, did some coke and drank vodka and passed out and woke up naked with her pussy hurting lol.

Needless to say, I fucked her on the second date and then never replied to her messages again.

After many flops and deranged tumblr whores, I got with some 38 year old nympho on OKC, fucked her twice and then called it quits.

Strangely enough, I met my long time girlfriend of 4 years in real life, she was also a virgin at the time, she was the complete opposite if the disgusting tumblr sjw whores I was wasting my time with.
>>
>>25277236
funny thing is, I don't mind being called a normie, because I'm not a pathetic self absorbed dumbass looking for pity. Truth is, only normies WANT to be robots.
>>
>>25276494
>try to message people
>Too scared of rejection.
>decide to start liking random people
>a ten contacts me
>she's pansexuaal
>told me, "forgive me if I am being too forward, but you're beautifyl
And so now I'm on a bender.
>also, she's mentally ill and off her meds
>>
>>25277911
so basically she's perfect I mean to say. Christmas money has me going through withdrawal though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.