[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this summer feel so cringeworthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image-940x528.jpg (160 KB, 940x528) Image search: [Google]
image-940x528.jpg
160 KB, 940x528
Why does this summer feel so cringeworthy
>>
>>25276098
Well it's winter so what are you talking about
>>
>>25276121
>tripfag
I'm out
>>
Nothing feels honest anymore. This Christmas was the worse I've ever had. I just don't know anymore.
>>
>>25276098
all summers are gr8
chads and stacies running around, new records being broken for the heat, summer break means everyone's blowing cash on new shit, fashion is thriving as people dont have to throw coats on every good shirt, you're free to either go out and have fun or stay indoors and feel as if you've got an infinite amount of days to waste

winters are cringeworthy tho
winter break is too short, the nights are long and there's barely any sunlight which is depressing af, it's all just building up to one shitty day called christmas, you have to spend time with family and pretend to be a child again and act as if you're living in some happy little sitcom, you have to watch the same shitty christmas films over and over again because your parents don't know what a decent film looks like, you have to wear shitty clothes and sweaters ironically, and january rolls around and you're already begging for april and spring and to feel alive again

fuck winter tBh
>>
Bumppppppop
>>
>>25276098
Kiwiroo pls go
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.