[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Brother is 15 >has been having a semi serious relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: pepesad.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
pepesad.png
96 KB, 332x333
>Brother is 15
>has been having a semi serious relationship with a 32 year old woman for 8 months
>parents find out
>they are so furious that I didn't tell them they are giving me 36 hours to get out
>>
>>25275767
i know this is bait but enjou the reddit replies, anyway post some hot milf to make up for it
>>
>36 hours to get out
You have 36 hours to kill them all and escape to Mexico you mean.
>>
File: milf.jpg (36 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
milf.jpg
36 KB, 400x300
>>25275828
>i know this is bait

why?

when I first found out, I went back to my apartment and just smashed plates around in pure jealousy, but then after time I was just happy for him.
>>
>>25275767
Stockpile some Mountain Dew, Cheetos, and dry rice, and nail the door of your bedroom shut, after writing "You are Unworthy" on your door. Stay in there as long as possible, if they manage to break through, go red lantern mode and channel all the anger you can muster. Charge through and destroy as much in the house as possible while yelling "NU-MANTIA! LIBERTY! LET ALL KNOW FREE WILL AND DO AS THEY WILL!". If they call the cops, spray the Dew in their faces and run down the street and hide in an alley/small space until things blow over. You'll need to skip town for a while, lay low and save cash, until a few weeks, then sneak back over, and leave a note on their door stating "You shall know the true rage of [insertnamehere], you filthy mongrels". Proceed to climb onto the roof (if they have a chimney) and shit down the chimney. Otherwise, shit on their car. Problem solved
>>
>>25275767
why didn't you lie about not knowing anything?
>>
>>25275767
Say this
>you won't take care of me while I'm young, I won't take care of you when you're old
>enjoy living in an old folks home for the last of your days
>>
>>25275767
Move in with the woman your brother is banging. You can see him when he comes over and plus you might get to at least watch.
>>
File: hey it geg.png (44 KB, 474x573) Image search: [Google]
hey it geg.png
44 KB, 474x573
>>25276076
>yfw OP is around the age of 30
>>
>>25276076
When my parents threatened to kick me out I didn't even bring that up. But I can't fucking wait for them to try and rely on me for help in their old age. Into the trash they go!
>>
>>25276177
See
>>25276019
This is your best option for survival tbhfam
>>
>>25275919
>>25275767
>>they are furious that I didn't tell them they are giving me 36 hours to get out
>>when I first found out, I went back to my apartment and just smashed plates...

>36 hours to get out
>my apartment
>MY
So your parents are kicking you out of your own apartment?
Your bait is shit. You should've never replied. Then maybe people would buy your shit.
>>
>>25276123

She has been arrested
>>
>>25276177
Tbh that's a pretty fucked up thing to actually go through with. I can see if they got mad over nothing, but what you did was fucked up (in their eyes, fine with me familia.)
>>
>>25276234
Nah I already wound up finding work and getting employed. But they made it very clear they only love me when I'm successful so fuck them.

>>25276286
Keep in mind that was my first post in this thread, I'm not OP. In my case I couldn't find work after uni and had to move back home with parents and it took me over a year to find work. They threatened to kick me out for not finding a job even though I was looking everywhere. So fuck them.
>>
>>25275864
>escape to mexico
dude, a us prison could be heaven in comperison to mexico
watch sicario dude
>>
>>25275767
>>25275919
>36 hours to get out
>my apartment

Shut up.
>>
>>25276599

I first found out in May when I was at college, but I live at home now.
>>
>>25275767
If this is true, they can't kick you out. They need to give you at least 30 days like any tenant. If you are over the age of 18 and live with your parents, you are technically a tenant.

Call the police.
>>
>>25275767
Contact the woman and tell her you'll turn her in if she doesn't let you stay at her place.
>>
>>25276757

lol, this actually worked. Thank you anon. I mean, I'm going to be homeless in 30 days, but better than 1.5 I suppose.
>>
>>25277139
Good luck OP sorry you have to deal with that
>>
>>25277139
>lol, this actually worked.
What, you told them about this and they caved, saying they're giving you 30 days?

Wait 29 days and then tell them because they don't have it in writing that you have thirty days, they have to put it in writing and get another 30.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.