[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ready to go full-blown autistic here. I'm looking for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1448247850635.jpg (39 KB, 495x600) Image search: [Google]
1448247850635.jpg
39 KB, 495x600
Ready to go full-blown autistic here. I'm looking for a very specific type of picture, if it even exists. For the longest time I've made a joke of a very specific type of person saying "nee--guh" as her regular (ill-attempted) catch-phrase, a slight hesitation between the two syllables of "nigga" in a weird, juvenile way with both nih and guh said very quickly, as well as head moving slightly down with each syllable (no more than a 2 centimeters for each), almost as though they end abruptly by someone who just doesn't get it. All I want is a picture of this type of person.

The type of person who I have always envisioned to say this, and who has caused me much laughter throughout the years, is a semi-dark skinned (coloured), tomboyish, short-haired ghettoey girl, with a round, chubby-ish circular face, roundish eyes, clueless, with a vacant stare, mouth left slightly ajar when normal-faced, who tries to fit in with her "ghetto" peers who are nothing like her.

Can we get some possible candidate photos for this? Or is the specificity beyond help? I can't even get an example photo for you.
>>
>>25275640
too specific, you'll never find one. You'll have to draw it.
>>
>>25275653
I'm a horrible artist. If you could imagine what I can, you'd probably see the hilarity of it.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.