[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I helped a girl cheat on her boyfriend and I feel like the biggest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (367 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
367 KB, 1383x1600
I helped a girl cheat on her boyfriend and I feel like the biggest piece of shit on the planet.
>>
>>25275560
Tell the boyfriend
>>
like... you were the other guy? or you hooked her up with someone else?
>>
>>25275578
This.

He has every right to know, in my mind.
>>
>>25275560
You are.

Remove yourself.
>>
>>25275578
>>25275596
Did.
>>25275593
I was the other guy.
>>25275599
If that really is the only way...
>>
that's pretty bad op but take it as a lesson learned and never make that mistake again.
>>
>>25275578
>>25275596
>>25275599
These
And also fuck off normie
>>
Did that twice. I gave no shit about both guys and did not know them. Did you know them?
>>
>>25275746
Him* Damnit.
>>
>>25275746
>>25275711
Actually I didn't, the friend that introduced me to her told her to tell her boyfriend after I told him what we did together.

I know nothing about the boyfriend. Never spoke to him, seen a picture of him, or even known of his name.
>>
>>25275560
You guys are gonna think I'm trolling, but I once accidentally cheated with the girlfriend of this guy i bullied in high school.
>>
Why did you do that OP? I am very curious.
>>
>>25275798
So you dont know the guy. And you did not cheat on anyone. Don't feel bad dude
>>
File: 1449058408666.jpg (99 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1449058408666.jpg
99 KB, 640x427
>>25275560
>wingmanzoned
top lel, you are literally worse than brotherzoned
>>
OP here, before I mention anything else, this was all online. I didn't actually have sex with the guy.
>>
>>25275884
*girl, holy shit
>>
>>25275884
Wut. Explain
>>
File: 1450104570090.jpg (26 KB, 410x377) Image search: [Google]
1450104570090.jpg
26 KB, 410x377
>>25275884
>Cheat with someone online
>Online
>>
>>25275956
>>25275977
Yeah I guess it does sound weird but still I should have never done the shit I did with her regardless.
>>
File: _20150210_010924.jpg (39 KB, 425x495) Image search: [Google]
_20150210_010924.jpg
39 KB, 425x495
>>25276000
How does it feel to be 12 OP?
>>
>>25276000
Long story shortish, I my friend met this girl online on omegle this past summer and introduced me to her. We didn't talk much at first but she started talking to me more and more. She'd occasionally mention she had a boyfriend, and would always complain about how he was ignoring her, and shit so I thought that was a dying relationship. Eventually she starts making moves on me, talking dirty, snaps, etc. and I didn't give it a second thought, and rolled with it. Eventually I got really close to her, and asked her to be my gf (ok with long distance) thinking that she wouldn't be doing this shit with me if she had feelings with someone else, she didn't give me a solid answer, but we still talked. Eventually I ended up telling the friend who introduced me to her what we did, and since he spoke to her boyfriend on occasion, confronted her about it, and told her to tell her boyfriend, which she did. She then came to me and said she was sorry, and said I'd find someone better, and said we couldn't talk anymore, and blocked me.
>>
>>25276133
Op.

I hate to break this to you man.

You ain't the heartbreaker you think you are.

You are, in fact, a beta cunt.
>>
>>25276211
I know...I still feel stupid for doing it.
>>
File: 1920's radio.jpg (9 KB, 188x192) Image search: [Google]
1920's radio.jpg
9 KB, 188x192
>>25276271
Don't worry man, it happens to all of us. Just give up on people and live in constant ennui like I do.
>>
>>25275560
>I helped a girl cheat on her boyfriend and I feel like the biggest piece of shit on the planet.

Why? He is normie scum for ever having had a gf.
>>
I did the same thing 6 weeks ago. It was my best mates gf. She broke up with him, she doesnt want a relationship with me but I fuck her 4 days a week.

Doesn't feel too bad, /r9k/
>>
>>25277749
Not quite the same. I've never met the girl but despite that I still fell in love with her. This was someone that I talked to everyday for 3 months and cybered with. She blocked me on everything, and without a doubt is with her boyfriend who I foolishly assumed she didn't have feelings for in the first place since I didn't think she would ever cheat.
>>
>>25277848
i feel you. with her its like she's still attached to him, he still spends some nights at her place, but she wont sleep with him. He also more or less threatens suicide in case she detaches too much from him.

I feel bad because I have feelings for her which she doesnt return. She is genuinely a great girl and he provoked their breakup. Her cheating on him with me is just a result of his boneheaded fuck ups. I dont feel too bad for him. I just wish I had her for me, but she's been with him for three years, had a miscarriage, is still attached to him and I'm moving in a few weeks to a different city, so nothing would come out of us anyway really.

Sorry to hear your story OP. There'll be another girl for you, trust me on that.
>>
>>25277848

What kind of stuff did she even send?

And like how long did it last? Was it a one night thing, or a couple of weeks/months?

The "cheating" that is.
>>
>>25275560
You should you degenerate fagggg
>>
>>25276133
Lol this is so arcanine
>>
>>25276211
THIS. Jesus christ this thread had some potential, and the more he talked the more of a cuck he was.
>>
>>25278888
The most she sent of her body were tits. She masturbated on skype with me though, voice only. This went on for about 2-3 months.
>>
>>25280020
Leave this site and never come back
>>
>>25280054
Where else will I go?
>>
>>25280105
/soc/
plenty of qt grills with bfs for you to do your thing.
>>
>>25280020

So let me get this straight.

He was fucking her live pussy, while you knew her online, got rejected by her online, and occassionally held on a leash with boob pictures.

And now her boyfriend is still getting to fuck her live pussy, while you sit around thinking what a chad asshole you've been for falling in love with an online girl.
>>
Well the thing about that is you're probably jusy reacting to being a FUCKING NORMIE SCUM HHHHHUUU FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCKING OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAA RRRRAAAAAA HRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUU AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO OUT NOW GO LEAVE NORMIE SCUM HHHHHUUU FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEE AAAASAAAAHHHHHHH RAAAAAAAGH AUGHHHHHHHHH GOD DAMN FUCKING OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAA RRRRAAAAAA HRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUU AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO OUT NOW GO LEAVE NORMIE FUCK HAAAAAAAAAA REEEEEEEEEE
>>
ppl gettting triggered left and right
10/10 thread op.
>>
>>25280300

There's no point in REEEEEEEEEEEEEEing

The normies won. It's like 9 normies for every one robot now. Forget it
>>
>>25275798
>never spoke to him
That's not as bad but you should tell her to sort it out if you actually like her. That's between her and him. If you don't know him then you don't have to do shite. It is her responsibility now.
>>
christ OP, you need to either reword what it is you're trying to say or gain some self-awareness.
>>
File: 14215431681.jpg (13 KB, 265x302) Image search: [Google]
14215431681.jpg
13 KB, 265x302
>I feel like the biggest piece of shit on the planet
Thats because you ARE the biggest piece of shit on the planet.
>>
>>25280217
According to her she was a virgin. >>25280426
You're right, I lacked major self awareness.
>>25280441
sorry
>>
>>25280395
Too late now, my friend who introduced me to her confronted her about it, and once she told her boyfriend (who told her to stop talking to him) she cut us both off.
>>
maybe because you are
>>
I have been with exactly two women in my life, and both times I was the other guy. One was a fiance, the other was in an "open relationship."

People are inherently cruel and self-serving, but women seem to care nothing for anyone as long as they get theirs. Even their charity efforts are loaded with pictures of themselves taken in front of poor people, some strange effort of making themselves better than the girl they're standing next to. They would stab you and treat you like dirt if they new it would make themselves feel better in the end.

God knows how women supposedly became the fairer race, but that is not the case any more. Remove yourselves from their clutches and live a life away from the curse that it self-awareness.
>>
>>25280689
Thanks for the tip.
>>
I made a similar mistake too op.
>>
>>25280615
Then, don't be angry with yourself. It wasn't your fault. Just move on.
>>
>>25281032
I know...it's just that I still care for her, and the thought that I'll probably never get to speak to her again is weighing heavily on my conscience.
>>
>>25281174
Then try to start it again. Redirect her to this thread to show how much you care. : )
>>
>>25281208
I don't know if you're trying to be a smartass, or if you actually mean it, but that's impossible either way, I literally can't communicate with her anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 320x287
>>25281208
Why would you say this?
>>
Why do robots care about some normie and his girlfriend? Why should you care about others (outside of friends and families) relationships when you have been denied them yourself?

Literally the best part of being a robot is laughing at normies getting cucked by roastie whores.

Another man you don't know getting laid isn't your bro, he is your competition
>>
> taking to women
NORMIES RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25281474
So I shouldn't care about someone who finally dragged me out of the giant pit of loneliness I've been stuck in my entire life? Even though it never really should have happened it still made me happy for a little while.
>>
>>25281433
>>25281247
It's one of those plans that sounds dumb but is brilliant if you think about it.
>>
File: 1449592293906.jpg (434 KB, 1700x960) Image search: [Google]
1449592293906.jpg
434 KB, 1700x960
>>25275560

You've betrayed us.
>>
>>25281596
OK, care about her, but why worry about the boyfriend?
>>
>>25281668
Because I feel guilty for aiding his girlfriend in "cheating" on him. He's the only one involved in this that didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>25275560
as you should
>>
>>25281711
>>25281605
I'm sorry. I fucked up big time...
>>
>>25281696
You wanted her, your two choices were to pursue her and have this happen or to give her up. She is a person with free choice and chose herself to betray her boyfriend, you don't owe any loyalty to him.

Could you give me any reason why you think he deserves a loyal girlfriend other than hurr durr everyone deserves to be loved?
>>
>>25275560
You should feel like shit. It is now your duty to inform every man she attempts to begin a relationship with that she is in fact a slut. Go forth, anon, and make amends.
>>
>>25275560
I hope it was at least you you helped her to cheat with cheated with
>>
>>25282025
No I really can't.
>>
>>25282185

Here is my take on the ordeal OP.

The only reason you care about her "cheating" on her boyfriend, is because you want to believe that the girl chose you over him. That you were more than a mere distraction, an outlet for her.

The fact that you somehow want to make amends for this is not because you feel guilty over the boyfriend, it's because you want to convince yourself to get a reason with which you can contact her again. Maybe that she'll even see this thread.

There are so many options you haven't tried. Send a message to the boyfriend, to one of her friends, if she was on skype with r9komegle people then many people know her. Ask them to convey messages. It's so fucking easy.
>>
>>25282185
I'll be honest, I'm mostly just being a bitter dick and its OK for you to feel bad but I don't want you to destroy yourself worrying about someone else's happiness. Life is a struggle and you have to fight for what you get. You have just as much of a right to companionship as another person and she is a free person who can make her own decisions.

I just sympathize with you much more then him because I know what its like to be lonely for so long
>>
>>25282285
I'm plenty aware that I was probably just being used to fill in a gap in their relationship, that she never wanted my attention but really wanted his (her boyfriend) attention. He probably wasn't giving her what she wanted and she looked elsewhere. I just don't think it was ever her intention though, just a really bad decision. No I actually feel bad for her boyfriend. I never would have done this if I thought she still had feelings for the guy, I was being one track minded. I assumed that she was a better person than that. I never asked myself "why is she doing this with me if she had a boyfriend", the thought that I was helping her cheat never crossed my mind.

Also like I said, I've never spoken to her boyfriend before, seen him, or known his name. I have no idea how I would contact him. I don't know any of her friends, if she even had any desu. No she was not on r9komegle. The only reason why my friend was able to talk to her boyfriend was because they shared accounts, lol, battle.net, etc.
>>
>>25282484
My biggest regret right now is not asking more questions, and not just straight up telling her to get away from me if she had no intention of breaking things off with him.
>>
>>25282484
>>25282577
I guess the only thing you can really do is learn from your mistakes and move on. She's just one girl, there are more out there, ones that are actually loyal.
>>
File: 1434897176733.jpg (20 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
1434897176733.jpg
20 KB, 500x289
after 20 years i finally got invited to an adult new years eve party with coke and girls. but something is off. i dont feel anything anymore im numb and i dont know why. i dont even know why i was invited by this girl iv'e only known her for like 3 weeks. im probably sperg out and embarrass myself if i go, or be really annoying i dunno.i actually feel nothing and it's worrisome this should be a huge turning point in my life, ive never had friends. im confused.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.