[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw after 6 month's of withdrawal and a year of sobriety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: UPJ00940.jpg (29 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
UPJ00940.jpg
29 KB, 288x216
>tfw after 6 month's of withdrawal and a year of sobriety you relapse
It's kicking in so time to get /comfy/
>>
File: wip.jpg (47 KB, 308x454) Image search: [Google]
wip.jpg
47 KB, 308x454
Have fun with more long period withdrawal in the future
>>
Enjoy your eventual withdrawal seizures.
>>
>weed addiction is out of control
>can't stop drinking

why the fuck are drugs so good and bad
>>
>>25275552
>tfw when I just take kratom
>tfw withdrawals are manageable
>tfw cheap and easy to get
>tfw turn me into a normal human bean
>tfw been on it for a year plus now and my use has been stable as heck
>>
>>25275552
How the hell do you withdrawal for 6 months?
>>
>taking a drug with potentially fatal withdrawal
>it isn't GHB

fucking benzos aren't even any fun at all. They're like sedatives with no kick at all. They're like coke: a wack ass drug that gets you addicted without giving anything real in return, just fooling you into somehow thinking they're worth taking. But i guess they might just agree with some folks more than they do with me.
>>
I've been binging on ritalin and I just finished watching all Tarantino movies back to back. Does anyone know how much ritalin a 160 pound guy can handle? I've been awake for 36 hours and I'm starting to feel weird
>>
File: 1451148723077.png (151 KB, 339x288) Image search: [Google]
1451148723077.png
151 KB, 339x288
>>25275657

I didn't realize you could become uncontrollably addicted to weed.
>>
File: le shiggy maymay.png (41 KB, 235x236) Image search: [Google]
le shiggy maymay.png
41 KB, 235x236
>>25275552
>taking xanax for more than a week at a time in the first place
>>
>>25276678
Got a lot of Valium from the doctor recently and it's pretty good, at least with no tolerance gets you pretty high, more than weed for me.
>>
Thanks to weed I went from 4mg xanax a day addiction all the way down to .25 mg a day.

But I can't even lie, last week I had a really shitty day and I took 4 and felt fucking amazing. But i'm trying to get over that part of my life.
>>
you have to be a special kind of moron to use benzos recreationally

they are boring as fucking hell
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.