[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you now realise that school is literally a memory game >you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1447344320981.jpg (294 KB, 960x1084) Image search: [Google]
1447344320981.jpg
294 KB, 960x1084
>you now realise that school is literally a memory game
>you now realise that the only reason why dumb stacies got higher grades than you is that women have inherently better memories than men
>>
>>25275295
Tarp?
>>
durrrrrrrrrrr hrurrd..rrurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr durrr udrr durrrrr dur dur dur dur dur durd,. dur dur dur dur udurudurrrrrrrrrrrrrr3rrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>25275295
yes, women are inherently smarter. obviously, child.
>>
>not getting the highest grades in the county on your finals
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
No, dumb Stacies got better grades because they cried and Daddy threatened to sue the school.
>>
>>25275295
The only people who think school is a memory game are the kind of people who are to lazy to learn
>this also means you're dumb
>>
>>25275295
Lol, how did you do worse than girls? School was easy as shit BECAUSE it's a memory game. I got straight A's without trying because they basically taught the same shit every year with just a couple new concepts added.

The real problem with school isn't what subjects they were teaching but the indoctrination into being a slave of society.
>>
>>25275295
>you now realise that the only reason why dumb stacies got higher grades than you is that women have inherently better memories than men

Mathematics and English is totally a memory game isn't it? Honestly the only thing that comes close to being a memory game is history and biology.

Chances are that they just were more capable at studying and had friends to support them. School is about hard work more than anything else.
>>
File: 1450692268736.png (34 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1450692268736.png
34 KB, 400x250
>tfw ADHD
>tfw parents didn't find out until junior year, so spent most of my time during school struggling to pass
>>
The ones that got higher grades than me mostly only did because I stopped doing homework in high school. Major projects and tests could get me by pretty comfortably (even had my sister complain to me because a teacher I had ended up changing her curriculum because of me)

There was a good number of non-Stacy girls and maybe one or two Stacys who were super smart or hardcore at studying that would've gotten as good as or probably better marks than me if I'd tried.
>>
>>25275345
Memory is the not same as intelligence, the actual smart people in school were the ones who did jackshit in class but still got high grades because the syllabus is simple to them because they are smart meanwhile you had to study like a average IQ mongoloid while they could goof off and sleep all day in class.
>>
>>25275295
No, "dumb Stacies" got higher grades than you because there are more women who are of average intelligence while men are more likely to fall on either side of the bell curve. You're probably on the dumber end. Besides, even if they only did well because they studied, you'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to not study so fuck all this bullshit about, "I'm so smart but I only did bad in high school because I didn't put effort in." If you didn't put effort in, you're a lazy fucking retard. You'd have to be a fucking idiot to not realise that it is something worth working hard on.

It's fucking embarrassing how you feel the need to make up excuses as to why you were beaten by girls however many years ago. Just accept that they all probably put in a lot more work than you.
>>
File: nico is not impressed.png (265 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
nico is not impressed.png
265 KB, 894x894
>above-average intelligence during school
>girl in my class, dumb as bricks
>didn't know what a dam was, even after we'd learned about dams and reservoirs in geography for 3 whole weeks
>always said tonnes of other stupid shit too
>had everybody head in their hands cringing every day
>once had a panic attack before an exam, she was literally screaming on the floor outside
>fast forward to results day
>mfw she got 12 A*'s
>I got like 7 A-C's
>realise years later it was because she actually tried harder than me whereas I barely fucking studied at all
School and exams are a meme. For people like us, it's a waste of time because we're brought up to believe that we're "smart" and "special" and then we hit 18ish and realise how stupid and lazy we actually are. All the enlightened fedoras and armchair intellectuals are the same, too. They're trying to compensate for the lack of effort they put into school. Just give up. Give up and let your brain rot to anime and vidya like the rest of us.

If it's any solace to anyoneit's solace to me at least, that girl is now studying dance or something completely fucking useless at Uni. She is also a waste of potential. I hope she enjoys being poor and unemployable for the rest of her youth.
>>
>>25276385
>You'd have to be a fucking idiot to not realise that it is something worth working hard on.
*realize

And leave this place, normie.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.