[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Omg, anon spoke!" and other humiliating things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (37 KB, 477x411) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
37 KB, 477x411
>"Omg, anon spoke!"
and other humiliating things people have said to you
>>
>>25275191
>"Good luck getting anon out of his room"
>"Haha, anon the robot"
>"I bought you this table so you don't have to sit on the floor all day on your computer"
>>
>>25275191
I don't have any exact quotes, but any time someone assumes I don't want to do anything outside gets to me.

Like, yes they're right, but fuck you not everyone likes going on hikes or walks or whatever
>>
>" I just wish I could find a more guys like you"
>>
File: 1353396927863.jpg (107 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1353396927863.jpg
107 KB, 800x900
Teacher: How many significant others have you been with?
Me: (Lie) Two
Class: *snickers*
>>
>>25275613
Why would they ask that pham
>>
File: 234.jpg (10 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
10 KB, 261x193
> "Anon is quite shy, isn't he?"
Bitch, I'm right here. Don't talk like I'm not present. And why do people even say stupid shit like that? I don't need to say "Oh, you're quite a slut aren't you?" because everyone knows that anyway. There's no need to spell this kind of shit out.
>>
>>25275761

It was a class on business writing and she mentioned how things like love and hate weren't strictly definable. I mentioned that love was just a chemical reaction in the brain, which she refused. She asked the above question after asking if that's all I thought love was as though that were justification against my point.
>>
>be virgin
>haven't had a relationship since 2004
>co-worker starts talkin shit about how she heard one of our other co-workers has never been in a relationship
>one of my cute co-workers backs me up, "anon hasn't been in a relationship in a while either!" as i stumble to find the reaction to this "guy who neva been in relashunship b4 XD"
>i just say, "yeah, that's what happens these days, nothing you can really do"
>feel slightly melancholy the rest of the night

i'm starting to get defensive of this guy because people are noticeably targeting him. just because someone is stupid doesn't mean they need to be singled out.
not the first time i defended someone who wasn't even my friend before.
>>
>>25275810
you should have expected this
>>
Well there was this pinay camwhoring on here a few years ago. I said she looked good and she said something about white boys to me.

I'm not white. I'm Peruvian mestizo.

Glad I got that off my chest.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.