[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/, i think i'm insane am i listening to music....in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: adachi time.png (54 KB, 439x452) Image search: [Google]
adachi time.png
54 KB, 439x452
/r9k/, i think i'm insane
am i listening to music....incorrectly?

Here's the PERFECT example of what i'm talking about, guys (weeaboo music warning)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onSjMeURIiA

The artist of the song, or the singer, NEVER ONCE comes into my head.

I listen to the song as if it's God himself telling me how to life my life. That's ...the least edgy way I can put it, which is still edgy as fuck, right?

But...is that an incorrect way of percieving music? Isn't the point of most music to inspire others? So what method of inspiration is the right one?

Well anyway, by listening to the music as if a god or guardian angel was giving me advice, i could say that my life was held hostage by music, for those words have guided me to where i am today

and now i'm questioning if that path was the right one

what does /49k/ believe on this issue?
>>
>>25275165
yeah you're autistic

im just here to post some nasty tunes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkII8XJy1Wg
>>
>>25275218
>mfw i'm realizing why autistic people are the only people who actually get shit done in life
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.