[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone has stood up against bullies? I'm a grown ass man,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: bully.jpg (541 KB, 1608x1571) Image search: [Google]
bully.jpg
541 KB, 1608x1571
Anyone has stood up against bullies?

I'm a grown ass man, a bunch of kids made fun of me and I stood up, I don't get where I got the courage

They threatened violence but they kinda freaked out when I told them that it wasn't a good idea to push a man with evidence on his side and to consider if a criminal record was worth it just because they got butthurt

They left cursing me after that, but I guess I kinda liked it

I have a horrible history with bullying, I've been medicated the majority of my life due to the repercussions. I get nightmares almost daily due to it

When I was a kid I could never imagine doing that. But today felt amazing, it was like my fantasies of standing up really came true

I actually used some of the tactics I imagined could be useful. Too bad none of them hit me really hard, one just pushed me a couple of times threatening to hit me before I told him what a great idea it was
>>
did robots here really get bullied? i got ignored and left alone by literally everyone.
>>
>>25274994
Me too.Only people who sperged out got bullied
>>
>>25274922

Yeah, when I was younger I used to go to this summer camp but since I had no friends I would just build card houses by myself alone. These kids would keep on knocking it down and laughing at me. Waited till recess and took a plank to the back of the kids head. After that they stopped messing with me

3 years later I was sent to military school and after that I just started settling all my problems with violence.
>>
After having my nose and jaw broken and being repeatedly stomped on by a pack of seven foot tall neanderthals, I realised there are worse things in life than being bullied for eight hours a day. Like dying if you ever try to stand up for yourself.
>>
>>25275059
I never used violence, I'm too much of a wimp to do it

But I've been wondering why I didn't used it. I suppose violence as a child is just brushed off as "boy will be boys", while hitting someone with a plank as an adult can have serious repercussions

Has violence ever got you in trouble?
>>
>get bullied often by a guy two grades older than I was
>spend free time as an adult making it difficult for him to get a job, finding innovative ways to make his life miserable, he's none the wiser
>>
>>25275014
yeah im guessing they looked/acted super autistic and pissed people off. if you kept your head low and just acted quiet but normal, nobody would ever bother you... but you would also never make any friends.
>>
>>25274994
I got bullied all through school. Joined the military and got left alone.
>>
>>25275113

Was sent to the office around 20+ times in highschool over the course of a year or two. But legally speaking no.

90% of people will back off the second you get in their face because they haven't been conditioned to deal with violence.

Ex: Was at the mall with my gf around 5 months ago when some spic almost hit me with his car. I cursed at him and told him to learn how to drive. His friend opened the backseat door and told me he was going to "fuck me up"

Guy was around 6'1 and had a very athletic build. I'm 6'0 and lean. I got in his face and told him I was going to gouge his eyes out, he stared at me for 5 seconds, then got all friendly and was like "nah man i was jus playin witchu"

But every now and then you will find someone who is just as violent as you. I got my ass kicked at a pub a year ago because I tried some drunk 35 year old. He swung a haymaker at me and since I was drunk too I blacked out for a little bit.
>>
>>25274994
that is a form of bullying, exclusion.
>>
>>25275198
I suppose violence can only get you in trouble if use it against an adult wimp right?

I guess the more macho types will either back off and piss their pants like the mexicans did, or just shut up about it if things don't go their way like the drunk guy in the pub
>>
>>25275247
well i made no effort to ever talk to people, and sometimes people would try to talk to me and i'd just kinda act polite and never talk to them again. i wouldnt exactly say i was excluded.
>>
>>25275291

Pretty much. Just be smart about it. Don't hit anyone if theres too many witnesses or cameras around. But it also depends on where you are. I go to a lot of punk and hardcore shows so most people there are kind of used to violence and fights, no one ever presses charges. You fight, shake hands, and then go home.

I think the ability to fight is incredibly important for a man to have. It gives you confidence, and gives you the ability to protect you and your loved ones.
>>
>>25275304

this same here
>>
>A bunch of kids

You can say "niggers" here bro, its 4chan
>>
>>25274922
I remember there was this one kid who used to twist my fucking nipples on the bus everyday. He'd have this dumbass look on his face and go "PURPLE NURPLEE" and twist the fuck out of them until they bruised. I just sat there and took it.
One day I was pretty tired of it. I was sitting a seat behind him on the other side of the school bus, so I had a clear shot to defend myself. The second he turned around, I kicked him in the face and his head shot back and slammed into the window. He stopped fucking with me after that.

A few years later another kid was trying to give me shit on the bus, after having faced enough shit inbetween kicking that kid in the face and then, I straight up just said "I'm tired of your shit, I'm getting off at the same stop as you and kicking your teeth in". He started fronting and saying things like alright, I'm gonna kick your ass. We get to his stop, I stand up before him and he realizes I was serious about what I said. Immediately his tough guy act disappears and he tries to hug me and say he's sorry for everything. I laughed at him and sat back down. He stopped fucking with me.
>>
>>25274994
I mostly got ignored.

I'm always worried about kids bullying me now, though. What are you supposed to do? Touch them, and you go to jail.
>>
>>25275510
>>25274922
>>25275198

Look at these sperglords thinking one confrontation does the trick like their anime movie haahhaah

If you were to actually confront a bully then you need to learn to fight and expect more fights after that because bullies will get mad and get revenge on you. Don't believe these sperglords saying only one kick to the nuts was enough to make the bullies leave them alone.
>>
>>25275573

>one confrontation

I've been in at least 40+ - 50+ fights in my life. All I said is that MOST people will NOT get physical with you if you get in their face, because they aren't conditioned to violence.
>>
>>25275399
Thanks for the input

You said the ability to fight is important. Can you make a suggestion for a 30 something dude with no knowledge about how to fight? Boxing? BJJ?
>>
>>25274922
I did, but it's still kinda pathetic.

>be a kid
>everybody hits puberty
>I don't
>smaller than most
>everybody bullies me
>even younger kids
>finally hit puberty at 14
>start growing
>grow from 5'7" to 6 feet in matter of few months
>people don't quite understand it that i'm no longer tiny
>some 3 year younger kid starts hitting me
>ignore it
>finally hits me in the head
>lose my temper
>pick him up
>slam him on the ground
>hit him several times in the head
>few guys pull me of him
It was the end of the elementary school and pretty much the last time anybody ever bullied me, grew to 6'3" 200 pounds guy in a few years and turned into a bully myself
>>
>>25275658

Really depends on what you want. MMA is fun and so is Muai Thai, but BJJ or Krav Maga is probably the best for actual fights.
>>
>>25275684
>turned into a bully myself

Felt good man?
>>
>>25275091
It is okay to shoot them
>>
when I was younger I used to get into quite a lot of fights.

I used to change schools a lot, and when bullies started annoying the fuck out of me, I just punched them in the face in the first week of class, never got bullied.

Nowadays I'm much more of a coward, probably because fights are bound to be much more serious.
>>
>>25275710
I'm sure I would've been really popular in prison.
>>
>>25275617

>I've been in at least 40+ - 50+ fights in my life. >All I said is that MOST people will NOT get physical with you if you get in their face, because they aren't conditioned to violence.

You're dumb as fuck and probably lying. Don't ever think about that person carrying a weapon such as brass knuckles, knife, or a fucking gun? No one in this world will fight you fist to fist, they will resort to murdering your ass if they can get it away with it.

Try to pull that shit with any street hoodlum
>>
>>25275757

Not lying. Like I said, depends the area. Sure if you're fighting a bunch of niggers then yeah you're probably going to get shot.

Unless someone is a straight up killer they aren't going to shoot you. The average person does NOT want to kill anyone, and will only do so if they feel like they absolutely have to.
>>
>>25275742
Then stab them in self defence
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.