[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Stand behind the stage >You can hear the crowd in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: allofourdreams.png (2 MB, 2668x1396) Image search: [Google]
allofourdreams.png
2 MB, 2668x1396
>Stand behind the stage
>You can hear the crowd in the distance
>Some stressed out, sweaty balding guy comes running up to you
>"2 minutes, 2 minutes sir"
>You start tuning your voice, doing some basic vocal warm ups
>"Mhhmm, mmhMM, MhhhMMm"
>"1 minute sir"
>The countdown start on the big screen on stage, you hear the crowd getting more excited
>56..55..54
>Xenia Deli comes up to and gives you a kiss on the cheek
>"You're gonna do great babe, i'll be waiting for you when you're done...i got a present for you, i think you'll enjoy it"
>40...39...38
>You start walking towards the stage
>Your entourage cheers you on
>High fives and words of encouragement
>"You gonna be awesome brrooo" "go kill em" "you're a fucking star.believe that"
>20..19...18
>Walk up the stairs to the stage
>You're standing just behind the curtains
>You can feel the crowd just behind, like a human earthquake
>They're there for you, every single one of them, thousands of crazy fans
>They love you
>5...4...3
> Crowd counting down
>3...2...1
>You take a deep breath
>"Ladies and gentlman give it up for Justin Biiiiiieeeeber"
>Run out into the roaring light in front of you
>Thousands of fans all around you screaming
>"Sing along if you've heard this one before..."
>"Isss it to late noww to say sooorrry"

Pic related. It's coming robots, it's coming...
>>
I can't identify a single Bieber song, but I think that would be a pretty fucking cool VR experience
>>
File: 579879.png (208 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
579879.png
208 KB, 240x320
I am so ready for this pham but I want the Xenia Deli anal DLC pack for 29.99 on launch.
>>
File: mozziboy.jpg (67 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
mozziboy.jpg
67 KB, 425x425
>>25274753
>Go out in the dining hall
>Your friends are all there
>Everyones dressed up
>They're all waiting for you
>Sit down at your piano
>"Sing along if you've heard this one beffore"
>Sonata No. 16 in C Major
>>
>>25274991
>The crowd, in perfect harmony: "bloop bloop bloopbloop bloop bloop etc..."
>>
File: 1446739937358.png (55 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446739937358.png
55 KB, 300x300
>>25274991
Bitch that ain't Sonata no 40, or even the joke.

Get on my level pleb.
>>
File: 1450788838632.jpg (22 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1450788838632.jpg
22 KB, 680x510
Cant wait either

But deep down inside you will know its nothing real....
>>
Speaking of which, I don't get the hate for Justice Beaver.

His mom was a cracked out teenage mother, and his dad was a dead beat loser. He had everything working against him in life but now he's fucking royalty. It's a pure rags to riches story if I ever heard one. He's a modern day Arthurian legend.
>>
>>25275221
Secretly, it's because he's a manlet.
>>
>>25275221

Was his family actually fucked up?
>>
>>25275289
yeah, remarkably so. his genesis story sounds like he should have become another Charles Manson.
>>
>>25275315

That explains a lot, actually
>>
>>25274718
>that pic
>"Mhhmm, mmhMM, MhhhMMm"
Immediately thought of Carmack.
>>
File: inthesummer.png (558 KB, 394x596) Image search: [Google]
inthesummer.png
558 KB, 394x596
>>25275221
yeah, but getting "discovered" (like he was, on youtube even) is pretty much the same as winning the lottery. It's the same with actors, there are thousands, millions of great fucking actors out there that could act the shit out of anything...but they wont get discovered.

Of course it takes a lot of work and i'm not saying he didn't earned it, i'm just saying that actually getting notcied and then given a real shot at your dream (with a huge support network) is big part, if not the biggest part of making it in music/acting etc.

don't think he deserve all the hate either, at least not when he was just a innocent kid, that was pretty disgusting how peopled ripped on him when he was just this, joyfull little fella who didn't do anything wrong except being famous. The last year he's done a lot of shit and is an adult so if people wanna hate on him,..well w/e i get that
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.