[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you or any of your friends looked like this growing up, you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1345701329672.jpg (477 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1345701329672.jpg
477 KB, 2048x1536
If you or any of your friends looked like this growing up, you are too uncool to be a robot

retreat to some other board. robots strike a certain level of failure and degeneracy, but we have a limit
>>
reported to the authorities
no shitposting allowed on my board
>>
>too uncool to be a robot
>posts picture with no context of a group of guys hanging out
sage goes in all fields
>>
All my friends were either Chads, Drug dealers, or Richfags
>>
>>25274549
6th kid looks like I did. Am I not a robot?
>>
>>25274549
>those jeans the guy on the right is wearing
kek
>>
File: chadpe.jpg (29 KB, 600x383) Image search: [Google]
chadpe.jpg
29 KB, 600x383
>>25275426
>not having a sense of style
I bet you think traffic vests don't look good either.
>>
>>25274549
chubby chase
slavic steve
barney gambel
shaggy
quention tarantino
teacher onizuka
the bitch from the new star wars
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (32 KB, 288x339) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
32 KB, 288x339
>>25274549
>tfw no close-knit group of bros

These guys look pretty cool and are probably way more content with their lives than I am
>>
>>25274549

Give it a few years. Most of them will Chad out and be cool. Left to right, 1-7

1 Will be the jolly fat guy people like with minor insecurities that somehow has a silly GF

2 will be the one without a GF who is driven into bitterness. There's a small chance he's on this board right now and will be a true robot in a few years

3 will probably turn out to be the most normal because he has a lot of fake confidence and doesn't give a fuck.

4 will probably have a cutie GF who likes his quirks. He is the jovial leader. Probably makes most plans and has access to weed.

5 will be one of the two drunks, the party one. He'll have a bunch of one night stands by being himself, which is a drunk party goer.

6 will be another robot. There is potential, however. He is clearly tall, and will some gym time, can become quite the chad. The ball is in his court.

7 will be drunk #2, the alcoholic like his parent(s). He knows he doesn't quite fit in, but likes the attention that #5 gets for being the party animal.
>>
>>25275493
>implying flares were good in the 70's.
>>
Wow, I'm actually feeling nostalgic for the days of being a high school or middle school unpopular nerd
>>
>>25275559
pooped my pants a little @ this
>>
File: 1449968698429.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1449968698429.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>>25275978
This, I envy these dudes for actually being part of a close knit friend group, I've never experienced that. I have been part of friend groups, but was never asked to hang out outside of school or anything.
>>25276302
>tfw I am number 2
I didn't ask for this life
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.