[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting a girlfriend is easy, robots. All my life I was one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: motivation.jpg (51 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
motivation.jpg
51 KB, 500x750
Getting a girlfriend is easy, robots. All my life I was one of the weird kids, kids wouldn't talk to me, I'd get bullied, and never felt the touch of a woman. Now I have a girlfriend of three years, have gained around 25 pounds in muscle , and have a couple of good friends.

All these things are attainable. The problem with most people on this board is that instead of focusing on self improvement they just stay in their rooms all day shitposting on this board because it's easier than making progress. But I'm here to tell you that, that kind of lifestyle isn't worth it.

I'm not saying you're going to become chad and women are going to lust after you, but I am saying you can definitely live a happier life. Your social anxiety will probably never go away. I've been in a shit ton of social situations, and now have a good amount of friends, but I'm still pretty awkward. But here's the thing, most people honestly don't care too much. Same goes for women, I'm a full blown autist yet my girlfriend has put up with me for 3 years because I take care of myself, and I'm incredibly loyal to her.

Listen to be fellow robots, all you need to do is focus on self improvement. Go to the gym, start reading more, find friends, etc

It isn't easy. And it WILL take time. But it's so worth it. 3 years ago I attempted suicide, and now I have people who love me.

tl;dr

get a gym membership and force yourself to improve your body. People will overlook your short comings when you have a good body, because people are inclined to respect someone who works hard on self improvement.
>>
>>25274532
After being a neet for 4 years after earning my worthless BA I now

>have a near min wage part time job
>am going back to community college with no goal
>have no friends
>continue to be a never had a KHHV
>live with my parents
>run 3 times a week (my preferred exercise is running)

What would you suggest I do now normalfag?
>>
>>25274628
correction:
>never had a gf khhv
>>
>>25274628

Going back to college is a good thing. Is there anything you're passionate about? Anything you would like to see yourself doing 5 years from now?

Don't worry about living with your parents so much. It doesn't make sense to move out unless you have the financial means to do so.

As for the lack of friends, thats probably the easiest thing to start with. Do you have any hobbies?
>>
there are still autists forcing go to gym meme when /fit/ is just a click away and you always find tfw no gf thread there
>>
>>25274731

You will never find a board that doesn't have a tfw no gf thread. Funny thing about the people who make those threads is that they barely work out and look like shit, then they wonder why they don't attract qts.
>>
THEY WON'T OVERLOOK MY SHITTY UGLY FACE

LIFTING IS A MEME

IT ONLY SERVES AS A MULTIPLIER TO ATTRACTIVENESS

ZERO TIMES ANYTHING IS ZERO
>>
>>25274674
>Anything you would like to see yourself doing 5 years from now?

A job in myoriginal field of study (my BA was in political science/econ , but Im nw taking some practical classes at community college such as CS and accounting)

I thought about teaching English overseas and earned a TEFL certification, but never applied for any jobs.

>Do you have any hobbies?

Not really, but I have thought about enrolling in a traditional martial arts class if I can find it. Seems like almost every martial arts studio is MMA focused these days.
>>
>>25274867

Teaching English overseas makes good money. I've got a cousin right now making decent money because he's teaching English in Japan.

Accounting wont' make you good money, but Computer Programming will.

If I were you I would go into MMA. I absolutely love fighting now. Fighting is what started giving me confidence. Once you take a couple of hits to the face and realize you're not made of paper, your confidence skyrockets. Plus you'll probably make a couple of friends in the mma class
>>
>just lift more and read some books bro and then you get gf
yeah because thats what normies do right?
that's what you needed when you were teenager
that's what drug addicts, criminals, even fucking homeless doing to "get" a gf
>>
>>25274923

When you read you will learn valuable knowledge that you can use to obtain a career. I started reading on coding a couple years ago, now I'm taking programming classes in my University.

Also you're never too old to lift. I started right before I turned 20. You'll feel more confident, and you'll be happier.
>>
>>25274983
I've lost 40 kg over the last 2 years and nothing changed
Stop with this looks shit because it won't help if you're autist
I have a guy in class that looks like a male model,yet he's got one friend that looks like a fucking wookie
You're shy, boring beta you're fucked for life
>>
>I have a girlfriend of three years

You fucking pedophile
>>
>>25275074

How heavy are you now? Do you look good? Looks mean almost everything to women. If you looks good enough, theyre willing to overlook your social retardation
>>
>>25275099
I will never try to hit on woman and most robots also won't
Try to lurk more and you'll find shitload of stories when robots were approached by woman and scare them with their autism
>>
>>25275176

I don't hit on women either. I honestly don't know how to. My current girlfriend just found my confidence attractive and randomly kissed me when I was hanging out with her. After that we started dating.
>>
>>25275225
>when I was hanging out with her
lol you realize robots have neither female or male friends?
>>
>>25274731

A lot of /fit/izens become obsessed with perfection, both of themselves and of their significant other. They get really high standards after reaching their goals.
>>
>>25274532
>now I have people who love me.
Sorry, but they probably don't because you're ugly. Or you weren't ugly to begin with.
>>
>>25274983
What's a good way to start learning computer programming? What books should I start with? Is it difficult to learn?
>>
>>25274532
5'7'' bro. lelelelel original
>>
>>25275274

She wasn't my friend. She just randomly messaged me one day and I talked to her for like 3 days, and then met up at the ice rink.

It was completely new to me. I never had a girl take interest in me, and I never had someone who actually wanted to talk to me
>>
>>25275331

Depends what kind of language you want to learn. Code Academy is pretty decent.

https://www.codecademy.com/
>>
>>25274532

TL;DR you're a cucked failed normie beta and think that's preferable to living your own life. How sad. Your "friends" and gf are putting up with you out of pity.
>>
>He needs a good body to get a woman

Bad news son, you haven't made it.
>>
>>25275389

Cucked? How? Women don't have pity anon, if they don't like you they'll make it very obvious and will refuse to deal with you. If a woman deals with your short comings, it's because you posses other qualities that allow her to overlook them.

How am I not living my own life? I enjoy self improvement, and I enjoy lifting.
>>
>>25274785
Dude some of the most famous body builders in the world are butt fucking ugly and they crush more puss than you could imagine. Your were born to lift dude.
>>
>>25275434

I got my gf when I was still a hungry skeleton because I have confidence. However most people who lurk r9k won't have any confidence until after they start to look good.
>>
>>25275367
Thanks for link

I know hardly anything about computer programming but would like to learn

My l;ife i8s shit and I need a way out other than suicide or dying alone
Programming might give me a way to escape
>>
>>25275537

If you need a friend feel free to add me on Steam. I know how you feel. Was suicidal as fuck a year ago.
>>
>>25275346
you were just lucky thats it
man are the ones approaching
your pathetic story is nothing that we can learn from
>>
>>25275586

>lucky

I worked on pretending I was confident and it worked. In reality I absolutely hated myself, but around her I talked and acted like I was a god. Women aren't very bright anon, they're easy to trick/
>>
>>25275561
Thanks
I would but I don't use steam
Good luck in future Anon ;^)
>>
>>25275453
>most famous body builders in the world
you're saying that fame and money attracts woman?
no fucking way!
>>
man i got fit and started getting to that level, like low BF% but still staying bulky.
not enough confidence still.

still have no vehicle and live with mom.
>>
>>25275642
then why the fuck you're preaching about self - improvement when you had to fake everything
>>
>>25275698

Because after a few months of faking confidence, you actually become confident. I faked it for 2 -3 months, and after that it came to me naturally because I was so used to it. I no longer had to pretend like I was worth something, because I was.
>>
>>25275726
>actually falling for the lifting meme

fuck off man not everybody has the time, money or resources to get /fit/.

and yes i fell for the lifting gimmick for a good two years of my life which i should have spent actually talking to girls and bettering not my body but my personality.

you should be preaching about how to be confident in your own skin instead of faking your way and trying to change yourself into something you're not.
>>
>>25275861

Lifting is healthy and good for you, and the majority of people will respect you for it. It pretty much makes socializing easy. Most people on this board will never be comfortable in their bodies unless they look good.
>>
>>25275861
too bad that people don't realize what's holding them back and it's often multiple things
when you're 23 khv you know you need to improve everything
but making money is faster and easier and I believe it's the way to go
still if you already have that body that's +1 for you
>>
>>25275896
>implying that looks is what gets you laid
>>25276044
agreed.
>>
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck off normalfag
FUCK OFF AND DIE NO ONE WANTS YOUR REDDIT TIER ADVICE
>>
>having a girlfriend
This sounds like fucking HERESY.
>>
>>25275461
yeah so you just completely invalidated your original post
>>
>>25274532
>I'm a full blown autist

No, you most certainly are not
>>
>>25275434

This, OP is living in la-la land.

I'm detecting large amounts of GENETIC INFERIORITY
>>
>seemingly incurable pizzaface
>manlet
>live at home
>going to shitty uni
>skinny

WHERE SHALL I START IMPROVING THIS FINE MESS MR NORMAN PLS TELL ME
>>
>>25276545
just bee yourself obviously, that is all you have to do, work hard, be yourself and if that doesn't work go to the gym or get laid or something lmao
>>
>>25276585
finally my eyes are open
fuck
at least I have a bunch of normie friends to get wasted with
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.