[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw Elliot will never make more material I've just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: rodger.jpg (25 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
rodger.jpg
25 KB, 665x385
>Tfw Elliot will never make more material

I've just finished reading My Twisted World for the second time. I just wish there was a sequel. I've watched all the vids too, and just dream that there will be more, but I know that's impossible.

Anyone else not just sad that Elliot is gone, but he will never generate new OC?
>>
To be blatantly honest, Elliot was a spoiled, whiny little bitch. So no.
>>
>>25274527
> implying
the shooting spree was the sequel
the suicide was the plot twist
the isla vista movie that made the normies rage is the epilogue
>>
>>25274527
post the youtube vids senpai
>>
File: Elliot Rodger Vidya.jpg (83 KB, 1159x744) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger Vidya.jpg
83 KB, 1159x744
>>25275314
>the suicide was the plot twist
that's not a plot twist he intended to shoot himself. he wrote it in the book he bought 2 guns to shoot both temples on his head and then swallow deadly drugs just in case that didn't work.
>>
>>25275371
No he wanted to get away with it, but emotions got in the way.
>>
He has passed the torch. Now it's our turn.
>>
He would have loved Kylo Ren
>>
>>25275358

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qe7ikxzqe0
>>
>>25274527
>I just wish there was a sequel

i've realized it's basically a millennial american psycho reboot

elliot had better style and wasn't a closet homosexual like bateman though
>>
>>25274607
>To be blatantly honest
You are acting like that's not the popular opinion
>>
I'm just disappointed we didn't get a better shooting. All of Elliot's rage amounted to nothing in the end.

I guess it's poetic. Failure to the end. Maybe we'll get a better Robot Shooter in 2016
>>
>>25277838
>All of Elliot's rage amounted to nothing in the end.

A valuable lesson to us all.
>>
>>25277888
One of the deepest things I've read on here.
I'll remember that.
>>
>>25277745
>better style than Bateman
Kill yourself
>>
>>25277838
The last robot shooter caused this board to be flooded with Chads and normies
>>
I felt the same way about Ricardo Lopez, the guy who almost blew up Bjork. I realized his videos were fascinating, and it's a shame he killed himself and I never got to meet him.

I fell in love with him and cried when I watched his suicide. It was when I realized the reason I've come to this site for 6 years is because I am deeply disturbed.
>>
>>25274527
>bringing up nutcase killers as bait
just fuck off. seriously.
>>
>>25277838
There's beauty to that. Only when you do something knowing nothing will come of it are you truly free. Only when everything is equally worthless are all actions equivalent and only then are you truly free.

There's something poetic about someone empowering themselves so much they let their anger control them and cause so much evil for their own pleasure.
>>
>>25278308
Out normie

O
U
T
>>
I wonder if things would have turned out differently if he'd only had at least one really good friend in his life. There's an Elliot we'll never get to see.

>>25274607
He was severely mentally ill. Sort of difficult to place blame on him.
>>
>>25277838
Despite all his rage he was still just a rat in a cage
>>
>>25278232

That shooting was honestly the most infuriating. Few dead, we get flooded with normalfags (Board will probably never recover) and NO MANIFESTO

Please, if you're planning on shooting up a school, UPLOAD YOUR MANIFESTO FIRST
>>
I realized that thing in his nose was the problem
>>
File: 211245445.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
211245445.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
remember this part of the manifesto?
>>
His writing was awesome. You could make a comedy of his elementary and high school days.

I would watch two hours solid of this little bitch getting bullied.
>>
>>25280233

He's not even getting bullied that's the sad part sure his parents sucked dick but throughout his manifesto the greatest antagonist was himself.
>>
What more is there to get out of Elliot? He made all his essential points and ended his life by putting his words to action the best way he could (ignoring the failed sorority door thing).
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.