[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do women really "marry up"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: dodger.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
dodger.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
do women really "marry up"
>>
From that picture, yes
He's much more attractive than she is
Dark haired
Strong jaw
String chin
His nose and ears are a bit pointy, but that's not the worst they could be

She has large jaw
Weak chin
Big forehead

But whatever, normie guys don't get that picky about women past about a 6-7/10
>>
That's always been my plan
>>
>>25274456

Yes and no. Women will look for a man who has traits that she knows will benefit her offspring. I'm not the best looking guy but I scored an 8/10 qt gf and have dated her for 3 years. The reason she was interested in me is because I was confident and passionate about a lot of things which are good traits.
>>
>>25274636
Go fuck off our board normo
>>
The difference between men who get married and men who don't is that men who don't get married are lonely wrecks now,

men who do get married will be lonely wrecks in a few years
>>
nice, always been a fan of dodger and strippin is the right kind of guy for her. best of luck to both of them
>>
>>25274669

>normo

I've been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, extreme paranoia, and depersonalization disorder.

I was baker acted 5 months ago and had to be held in a psych clinic for some time because I was completely fucked in the head. I'm far from normal man, I just do my best to try really hard to improve my life.
>>
>>25274584
>Hello samefag
>>
>>25274456
Doodger gorg bby
>>
Yes.

Women date across and up social dominance hierarchies, never down.

In the US there are more women in higher education than there are men. This means that women are increasingly becoming more picky because they will never consider dating someone who doesn't have a college education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uYengUXFG0
>>
>>25274456
Is that dodger
>>
They dont marry down.
>>
>>25274808
Yeah it is dodger
>>
rodger is a midget. if they have sons they will be miserable manelets lol.
>>
>>25274456
historically its the ideal

but assortative mating is the rule....there was an article about that floating around today -- because economic inequality is increasing, people cannot marry up, couples only marry people on the same economic level as themselves
>>
>>25274456
dodger has no choice but marry up

fucking womanlet
>>
>>25274907
who the fuck is Dodger
>>
>>25275450
feigning ignorance on the internet is so cool, bro
i bet you feeel like a king right now
>>
>>25274788
Thanks affirmative action!

Artificially inflating female value since 1961.
>>
>>25275508
not him, but she's not exactly a Pewdiepie or Markiplier in terms of channel views, she only gets less than like 50K views on her videos at most on average.

I predict it'll be even less than that after all her beta orbiters get offended at being friendzoned and unsub from her, and even more once that people who were on the fence get annoyed by all the DID YOU HEAR WHAT MY FIANCE SAM SAID THE OTHER DAY, SAM IS MY FIANCE inevitable talk
>>
>>25275450
niqqa step up
she's a major youtube celeb and used to be /r9k/-queen material
>>
>>25274456
yes or the same. a female nurse came here looking for a nurse male or a guy who made more money. Women never date down unlike guys.
>>
i like how people have complicated, subconscious biological explanations for things, like people put that much thought into these things.

nigga you got chose on a whim and you chose her on a whim, don't act like it was more.
>>
Aaawh, Dodger's getting married, that's cute, I hope they both live happily together.

I sincerely hope Jessie doesn't have secret feelings for her or he's going to be totally fucking destroyed.
>>
>>25275801
jesse is prob gonna kill himself. he's been getting worse since she got together with strippin
>>
People tend to do what they were raised to do. Women start up with the sex applications, so that's that. And if you wait until you are 25+ to get married then you'll already be accustomed to being alone.
>>
>>25275801
>secret

weren't they dating and then broke up like years ago?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.