[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my longtime crush from high school broke up with her Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 470x595
>my longtime crush from high school broke up with her Chad boyfriend
>her parents hated him since he was a drug dealer wannabe DJ/rapper faggot
>she lives with her parents
>Chad wasn't allowed to come over
>on Christmas night he sneaks over, even though she dumped him
>climbs on the roof near her window
>thinks he can win her back or that it would be cute or something
>he falls off the roof
>breaks his leg
>her dad comes out and beats the shit out of him
>they get a restraining order on him

Fucking Chad finally got what was coming to him
>>
> you giggle and make threads on /r9k/
> she lies in bed smiling at his romantic display
>>
>>25274152
>girl breaks up with her long term boyfriend so she can be with me
>this is 3 months before christmas
>fast forward to to christmas
>he comes over to her family's christmas dinner and spends time with them like a fucking creep
>her mother allows it because she prefers him over me
>gf says it's only because they have a child together, not because he still wants her
Lol df, he's such a fucking creep. Who just goes to eat dinner at his ex girlfriend's christmas dinner.
>>
>>25274472
quuck
>>
>>25274472
I know this is bait but it still made me mad.
>>
>>25275270
I know it's hard to believe, but there are people like that out there. It did not happen this year though, it was last year. The guy has a new gf now so he finally over my gf : )
>>
>>25274415

Its AR KAY NINE not AR NINE KAY u dumbfcuk
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.