[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say you've suddenly become a successful Chad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: great_gatsby-1280x750.jpg (121 KB, 1280x750) Image search: [Google]
great_gatsby-1280x750.jpg
121 KB, 1280x750
Let's say you've suddenly become a successful Chad. Obviously you will have to deal with the issues of girls using you for both your looks and money. As a male, that is insulting.

Your dating pool is pretty much 90% of females now. From the single mom down the street to that 8/10 Stacy you see at the fancy club.

Would you use this to your advantage and finally slay all the girls you wanted to, or would you be too proud and let it go to waste?
>>
I'd probably just continue hiding away. Maybe figure out a way to uglify myself, grow a terrible beard or something

I just want to be left alone, with enough money to finance my manchild hobbies that let me escape into happier mental spaces
>>
>>25274196

I feel the same, anon.

It would almost feel undeserved or something. Or just a shitty fucking break from a shitty life.
>>
>>25274268

I wouldn't see it as undeserved as much as I'd just see through it. The interest I'd be getting would only be from the random physical features change and/or better paycheque.
>>
Me and my brother will ne coming into quite a bit of money next year. Curious to see if females will make an effort to talk to me when they know O have money.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.