[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, normies have it worse because people actually want to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tinderella.png (17 KB, 512x246) Image search: [Google]
tinderella.png
17 KB, 512x246
Guys, normies have it worse because people actually want to be with them. Haven't you heard?
>>
How in any way shape or form is she saying she has it worse than us.

People who think maniac pixie dream girls are real deserve to never have a gf.
>>
>>25274095
the only people who think manic pixie dream girls exist are girls who think they're manic pixie dream girls[/spoilers]

>implying guys aren't allowed to have a type.
>>
>>25274134
Maniac pixie dream girl isn't a type.
It's a Hollywood creation designed to oppress good goyim like yourself.
>>
>>25274174
>implying Juno and 500 Days of Summer aren't watched exclusively by vaguely alternative hipster girls and the guys that want to bang them
>>
>>25274207
Juno is just an idiot slut.

Never saw 500 days so I dunno
>>
>>25274054
Oy vey! How dare that bigot oppress that woman with his creepiness

Women have it so hard
>>
>>25274054
Can't imagine being on Tinder and complaining about Tinder
>just_walk_from_screen_nigga_hahaha.jpg
>>
>>25274054
I don't think she's saying she has it worse, and what she's saying isn't wrong. Someone saying "Have my babies" out of the blue is autistic as all fuck.
>>
>getting mad at people being atttacted to you when using a dating app
What a massive cunt
>>
>>25274611
Idk, I once said "marry me please" to a chick I liked after she mentioned she worked making sandwiches all day
Sometimes they take it as a joke because no normal person would be so forward
>>
>>25274054

She is just attention whoring.
>>
>>25274647
I think the problem comes from sincerity, which of course relies on context. If you make it evident it's humor then I think it can work, if you haven't established that tone you're just being autism incarnate.
>>
>>25274707

Normal people generally realize that on some stupid app like Tinder, when someone says marry me, they are joking. She is just attention whoring to show off that she gets attention on a dating app, it is a subtle way that chicks try to get more attention.
>>
>>25274763
It's not subtle at all, but people don't call her on it.

She should be more sceptical about the eleven likes it got her on facebook rather than the people using rhetoric on tinder.
>>
>>25274054
Who cares what some dumb ass you'll never meet complains about on Facebook?

>oh no women complaining about dating on Facebook and my self esteem is so low I assume she's talking about me!

Get a grip
>>
>>25274647

"sometimes they take it as a joke"

wtf are you talking about, of course they take it as a joke. you think they're going to take it as a serious marriage proposal?
>>
>be on Tinder
>gets mad when people flirt with her
wut
>>
File: why.jpg (53 KB, 1068x606) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
53 KB, 1068x606
>>25274095
I wouldn't be surprised if you were her.
>hur complaining about praise and being liked on a dating website
>the perfect girl doesn't exist and you're inferior for even imagining it

whatever you say fuckstick.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.