[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Thanks for agreeing to be a donor for the ritual anon,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (56 KB, 595x588) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
56 KB, 595x588
>"Thanks for agreeing to be a donor for the ritual anon, the blood of a virgin is so hard to come by these days. Now give me your wrist, I only need a little bit!"
>>
>>25273789
Would it be worth exploring meme-religions to find women with low standards? Say Wicca - normie-repellent as fuck, but some of them ritually use soap. All I'd have to do is talk about my "love of the earth goddess", which is really just adding one word to a true statement. Would it be worth it, y/n-w?
>>
>>25275126
I'd just tatoo my whole arms bitches love that
>>
>>25275126
They are all sluts for Chad anyways and not monogamous
>>
>>25275126
>oh anon, i'd love to do that with you, but we would not have any virgin blood if we did,
>>
>>25275211
>"Oh Im not gunna put it in your clit-hole babby! Turn around bitch show me dat asshole!"
>>
>>25275126
maybe it will work to get a conversation going with some special snowflake bitch, but those religions dont really have places of worship like a church, so the only way you could really meet women through them is standing around the world religion section of a library and trying to chat up whatever roastie comes your way.
>>
virgin blood in that context is the blood of someone who has never sacrificed blood before.
>>
>>25273789
> tfw Chad gets all the virgin blood on his penis again and we can't sacrifice to the sec goddess to get me a gf
>>
>>25273789
fucking degenerate pagans, why are you still a thing
>>
>>25273789
only if you spit in my mouth first
>>
File: 2560432385_923293261c_o.jpg (1 MB, 2437x3296) Image search: [Google]
2560432385_923293261c_o.jpg
1 MB, 2437x3296
>you will never be in a mystical cult that sacrifices virgins

Why even live?
>>
>>25277770
what the fuck is this?
It looks neat
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.