[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/SNS (shit normies say)/ >It gets better! >A few years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: mi cara cuando.jpg (46 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
mi cara cuando.jpg
46 KB, 500x283
/SNS (shit normies say)/

>It gets better!

>A few years after a high school, all the ladies will be chasing after you! That popular high school guy will be working at McDonalds, or you'll be his boss!
>>
>>25273651

Both of those are slightly true, you just need to work hard to make it true.

I used to have absolutely no friends, and was doing terrible in school. I started lifting weights and taking care of myself and trying to improve myself.

Now I've got a couple of good friends, and an incredibly loyal gf of 3 years who I'm going to marry soon.

All you gotta do is make an effort bro.
>>
>>25274318
>just lift all your problems up and away!

Thanks for contributing. :<)
>>
>>25274318
>bro
I'M NOT YOUR BRO YOU..you.. you cuck!
>>
>>25274318
how did lifting solve your social problems you retard
>>
>>25274531

When you lift weights and become stronger your confidence skyrockets. Women will begin to approach you, and your socialization skills will improve.
>>
>>25274318
stop going on every thread and shilling your gym goy
>>
>>25274585
starting with the subtle ones
>texting my oneitis
>met a qt3.14 at uni and we really hit it off
>guys I think I made it, what do
>lists a shit ton of small gifts for Christmas (implies you have a large family)
>>
>>25273651
It does get better, my normie friends always used to tell me.
I looked like shit in HS, but for some reason my looks improved drastically, and now in college, I got chicks approaching me daily. Also I started jogging daily, so it helps as well.
I was in
>tfw no gf club
for so long, when I enrolled college all that ended.
>>
File: iwouldntworruaboutit.jpg (59 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
iwouldntworruaboutit.jpg
59 KB, 501x585
>>25274578

What's the matter goy? Don't you want to spend an absurd amount of money on creatine and other muscle mass products?
>>
>>25274558
but what if you're bald
>>
>>25274318
>you just need to work hard to make it true.
working harder increases the chance of it being true, it doesn't certify it.

lots of people work hard their entire lives and get fuck all to show for it. i hate the implication that hard work solves all ills because, while demonstrably false it allows you to dismiss anyone's problems with 'just work harder!'

there are physical limits to how hard a man can work, some men will reach their limits before seeing any reward. all men have limits.
>>
>>25274777
Do you have a good face? Then don't worry.

Can you grow a beard? Bald dudes look fucking great with beards.

Are you overweight? I had a balding friend who was fat as fuck, he started jogging and turned out he had a really good jawline. He's like a 7.5/10 now.

Don't worry about balding man. I'm already starting to bald at 20 so now I just workout harder. Me not having hair wont mean shit when I have the body of a hellenic god.

>>25274789

This is somewhat true. Kids born in Africa will never have a good life because they're born into extreme poverty. But most of us here live in 1st World Countries.

My gramps was 8 years old when he started working to support his family. Worked hard his whole life and was always reading and studying. By the time he was 35 he was a self made millionare.

A kid born into a poor family in Colombia managed to make himself into a millionare through sheer hard work. Its possible. Just takes lots of effort.
>>
>>25273651
>That popular high school guy will be working at McDonalds, or you'll be his boss!
Why do normies insist on this bullshit? That popular kid is gonna become successful because he has the connections and the confidence to do so.
>>
>>25274878
>Its possible. Just takes lots of effort.
and luck. not every kid in Colombia (or indeed in the first world) can roll the series of events to make you a millionaire. for every self-made-millionaire there are a thousand people who used to work hard in industry before deindustrialization struck the first world and left them competing with kids for mcjobs.

it takes hard work, intelligence and luck, less luck or intelligence can be replaced with more work, but eventually you strike a point where the required work is infinite (and long before that, the required work is far beyond any human).
>>
>>25273651
The last part is kind of true.
>>
>>25275031
Nigga what, That popular guy made tons of connections and is full confidence.He can easily become successful.Don't fool yourself
>>
>>25275061
9/10 of my high school chads went on to become businesschads or mechanics or something with , only 1/10th of them became homeless or junkies.

Then again the same ratio is true of nerds, 9/10 of them went on to become STEMfags but 99% of them are still KHV. No girls are throwing their puss out at nerds just because they have a degree.
>>
>>25275244
meant to reply to
>>25275031

even in the STEM fields, the less-awkward and more charismatic nerds have more chances at being successful
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.