[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male circumcision is genital mutilation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Gomco.jpg (53 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
Gomco.jpg
53 KB, 600x429
The idea that you "can't compare" male circumcision with female circumcision is false. This video explains why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98f3IavuEgQ

The foreskin isn't "extra skin" on the penis. It's primary erogenous tissue. The tissues in the inner and transitional parts of the foreskin are heavily innervated with tactile corpuscles.

Many guys can experience waves of sexual pleasure simply from stimulating parts of the foreskin like the frenular delta and the ridged band.

Involuntary circumcision is barbaric and it should be illegal.
>>
File: mgm2.jpg (30 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
mgm2.jpg
30 KB, 600x338
>Although the sensory and autonomic innervation of the penis and clitoris are similar, there is a remarkable difference in their encapsulated somatosensory receptors. Sensory receptors can be classified as mechanoreceptors, e.g. Meissner's corpuscles (Fig. 4), Vater-Pacinian corpuscles (Fig. 5) and Merkel cells (Fig. 6); and nocioceptors (free nerve endings) [41]. A multitude of names have been used to describe these encapsulated receptors, e.g. Krause, Dogiel, genital corpuscles, Endkalpsen [sic] and mucocutaneous end-organs [42], but the term corpuscular (encapsulated) receptors will be used here to include all of these mechanoreceptors. Most of the encapsulated receptors of the prepuce are Meissner corpuscles, as they contact the epithelial basement membrane.

>In the glans penis, encapsulated end-organs are sparse, and found mainly along the glans corona and the frenulum [43]. The only portion of the body with less fine-touch discrimination than the glans penis is the heel of the foot [45]. In contrast, the male prepuce ridged band (Fig. 7) at the mucocutaneous junction has a high concentration of encapsulated receptors [46]. The innervation difference between the protopathic sensitivity of the glans penis and the corpuscular receptor-rich ridged band of the prepuce is part of the normal complement of penile erogenous tissue.

>The prepuce is primary, erogenous tissue necessary for normal sexual function [8]. The complex interaction between the protopathic sensitivity of the corpuscular receptor-deficient glans penis [42] and the corpuscular receptor-rich ridged band of the male prepuce [45] is required for normal copulatory behaviour.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/abstract

If you have been subjected to American (or Jewish) style circumcision, you cannot experience natural sexual function; it is physiologically impossible. The sexual function of a circumcised penis is diminished and distorted.
>>
I can't and will never forgive my parents for mutilating me.
>>
File: 1354101997475.jpg (166 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1354101997475.jpg
166 KB, 768x1024
At least you don't have to get cut open to have sex.
>>
>>25273880

They probably had no idea what they were doing.

The ridged band was first described in the mainstream medical literature in 1996, when the British Journal of Urology published Taylor, Lockwood and Taylor's study "The prepuce: Specialized mucosa of the penis and its loss to circumcision".

Before that time, it was virtually unknown (although Dr. Taylor had identified it long before his research was actually published).

http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/taylor/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXVFFI76ff0

A video of the "procedure" in a North American hospital.

This is an insane thing to do to a child/baby. Simply insane.
>>
>>25273417
circumcision is pretty desu
forcibly changing someones dick? hot as fuck
and its permanent too
>>
Who cares if you were circumcised. It's not like you'll ever know the difference.
>>
>>25274237

"Who cares if your fingers were cut off? It's not like you'll ever know the difference"
>>
>>25273966
I feel sorry for girls who've had their clit cut out, but it's surprisingly hot having just a hole like that..
>>
>>25274338

I think it looks awful.
>>
File: Delta.jpg (87 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Delta.jpg
87 KB, 1280x960
>The Frenular Delta: A New Preputial Structure

>Ken McGrath
>Senior Lecturer in Pathology, Faculty of Health Studies, Auckland University of Technology

>Some months ago, whilst rereading the report of Taylor, et al., I realized that their description and illustrations of the inner prepuce and ridged band were confined to the dorsal aspect.2 The frenular attachment of the ridged band was described, but there was no other mention or an illustration of the ventral aspect.

>The ridged band is not circumferential over the ventral aspect, since it curves distally to merge with the frenulum, as noted above. This means that the smooth zone is progressively reduced as the median raphe is approached until it disappears at the mid-line. As the smooth zone is reduced, a corresponding zone of the inner prepuce appears proximally between the ridged band and the circumferential junctional rim. Because the length of the inner prepuce actually increases as the median raphe is approached due to the curving of the corona towards the meatus to form the ventral cleft in the glans, the mucosal area of the prepuce is also greater in the ventral aspect. Thus, in the ventral prepuce, there is an undescribed zone that occupies about 20-40% of the mucosa.

>I propose the name frenular delta for this zone, because of its shape and its association with the frenulum. It may be described as that preputial mucosa of triangular shape proximal to the ridged band in the ventral aspect, having the frenulum at its point, its sides defined by the ridged band and as its base the junctional rim. It presents as the greater area of the mucosa ventrally and does not include the ridged band which is a zone in its own right. The median raphe runs longitudinally through its mid-line to become the frenulum and bisects the delta into two equal halves.

http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/mcgrath1/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.