[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just found out that one of my sister's best friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1451010913765.jpg (73 KB, 483x720) Image search: [Google]
1451010913765.jpg
73 KB, 483x720
>tfw just found out that one of my sister's best friends is actually a trap
>i have met and spoken to this person on multiple occasions and never suspected a thing
>there is now a distinct, if tantalising, possibility that i might be enjoying some trappussy in the near future

u jelly?
>>
>>25273328
no I merely wish you good luck
>>
a) you won't
b) I'm not
>>
Some mentally ill person is getting more ass than me.

I bet your sister already sucked his dick too.
>>
>>25273328
>there is now a distinct, if tantalising, possibility that i might be enjoying some AIDS in the near future
fixed it for you OP
>>
>>25273328
>I get to have sex with a double faggot u jelly?

I am the opposite of jelly, so... peanut butter? I guess?
>>
i'd fuck a trap if she could trick me tBh

i've never met one that wasn't completely obviously a man in drag though
>>
Massive hands yo.
>>
>>25273328
post pics of this trap
>>
>>25273513
If traps were fully passable we could finally breed out the world of ugly men with their masculinity and look forward to a brighter, cuter future full of tender girldicks and dominant lesbians.
>>
>>25273577
i'll see if i can find some on normie book but i suspect her profile will be private.
>>
>>25273711
go on your sisters facebook

99% of females have the most basic passwords you could possibly imagine
>>
>>25273711
Don't forget about us, 711 bro.
>>
>>25273328
Would you do ass to mouth with your sister?
Like would you let your sister suck his cock clean after he has pounded your ass.
I bet you would OP!
>>
>>25273328
>having sex with a man
I'm not gay so no
>>
>>25273825
she's not a man though, she has been on oestrogen since she was really young and is indistinguishable from a real girl.

>>25273751
>>25273740
Sorry guys, I can't find anything right now, but I'll keep looking. She isn't much to write home about to be honest, just looks like a regular female. If she wasn't a trap I doubt I would be the slightest bit interested.
>>
Ive always wanted a gf with a qt trap as a sibling.

would rape
>>
>>25273909
Please OP, there must be a way.
>>
>>25274025
ugh i'm trawling through all my sister's vapid instragram shit to try and find a photo
>>
>>25274117
All that matters is your tried your best, bro!
>>
>>25274156
The thing is I could post a picture of any one of these generic roastie cunts and it would have the same effect. The girl I'm looking for really is indistinguishable from a cis female. I guess that's the magic of hormones at an early age, nipping the nasty maleness in the bud while there's still a chance.
>>
>having sex with a man

absolutely disgusting
>>
>>25273328
Not really, unlike you I'm not a disguesting faggot
>>
>>25274253
How did this trap start so early though?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.