[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw want to start going to the gym to work towards becoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1439413647230.jpg (152 KB, 1280x1261) Image search: [Google]
1439413647230.jpg
152 KB, 1280x1261
>tfw want to start going to the gym to work towards becoming normie instead of an autistic fat fuck
>can't because of how severe my social anxiety is
>even though it's a 24/7 gym someone might be there same time with me
>can't even jog or shit because someone might see me

wat do
>>
>>25273202
Exercise at home.

Download P90X videos.
>>
>>25273202
I used to be anxious about it. Then you realize nobody at the gym will pay the slightest attention to you. Everyone there only cares about themselves and are just as scared.
>>
>>25273202
You get over it

Sometimes I go to the bathroom and just freak out in there but otherwise just get over it you fucking faggot
>>
>>25273217
i don't have any equipment to exercise with though

>>25273243
i'm very anxious when there is another person present. my worst nightmare would be seeing someone i used to go to school with years ago or something.

without equipment, i think my best course of action is to do some nightly jogs in the woods or something.
>>
>>25273202
just do it

>bu-but, muh anxiety
okay.. and? just do it
>>
>>25273444
spotted the normie faggot
>>
>>25273422
Equipment is just something somebody makes a living off of. Stick your feet under something heavy and work your way up to a hundred situps a day.
>>
expose yourself to outsiders little by little. it's gonna suck but you can do it. celebrate small victories.

go at 2 am. it's highly unlikely you'll see someone you know. if you do spot a random just take deep, calming breaths and ignore them.
>>
>>25273422
do convict conditioning
>>
>>25273487
alright, i'll google some exercise routine tomorrow, going to bed now. ty anon
>>
>just hit da gym bro it will solve everything
>get fit
>life still shit
>now world's strongest virgin
>>
>>25273422
You just need a resistance band (or a set of light dumbells) for P90X, either of which are cheap.

A chin-up bar is also nice to have in some cases.
>>
P90X IS A MEME
/fit/ guy here

KEEP CALORIES TO AN ABSOLUTE MINIMUM
pack as much macronutrients as possible, with a high macro-to-calorie ratio (protein is really fucking important to losing weight AND gaining muscle)
eat like a spartan (meager but macro-rich, you will be hungry after each meal)

gotta go, but this should help you out
>>
>>25273705
OP's target is just losing weight and having normal muscles, not power-lifter levels of bulk. You also have to remember he's not going to be as motivated as you are.

P90X is meant as a fitness guide for retarded semi-motivated people that they can do at their leisure with little-to-no equipment.
>>
>>25274098
P90X is still just a shit meme.
You have to keep in mind simple, basic principles of nutrition and no one will spoon feed them to you.

His motivation is not our problem, if he wants to do it hard enough he does. If he doesn't then too fucking bad.

If your social anxiety is tough then too fucking bad, go to the gym or exercise at home or jack off in a basement. Just dont cry and make a thread here after you've made your decision.
>>
>>25273455
>muh anxiety!

Kill yourself you pathetic SJW shit
>>
>>25274629
>I have no idea what I'm talking about
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.