[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to a girl's house for the first time tomorrow...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 231x218
I'm going to a girl's house for the first time tomorrow... what do??
>>
>>25273045
Don't go lest you screw it up
>>
Leave your jizz in her panty drawer
>>
>>25273045
just don't act like a spaz
>>
>>25273045
bring a shovel, trash bags and rope
>>
close your eyes and just let it happen
>>
>>25273045
YOU GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, NORMIE
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25273045
>what do??
rape
>>
>>25273045
Don't act like it's your first time at a girls's house.
Don't lie of course, but the key is to convince yourself that this is normal. Getting nervous about it will help you none; any contingency plans you make will go right out the window.
I know it's terrible advice that has never helped me, but you really do just need to chill. Your mentality follows your actions, so all you need to do is make yourself comfortable and ACT like a normal person, and your anxiety should fade a bit.

Here's the key though; things WILL go wrong. This is your first time. What's important is learning from those mistakes.
Don't be afraid of things going nuclear because trust me, they will. Just roll with the nuclear and gain new superpowers thanks to it.
>>
>>25273076
/this.

If she leaves the room for a few minutes, rub one out on her clean clothes.

DO NOT forget to steal her undies. How else are you going to masturbate when you get home? with your hands, like some chump? NO, you're going to use her underwear.
>>
an uncaring nature helps, at least for me

people get clingy to me even though i only give short replies or don't reply at all
not sure if i'm giving good advice or not, but whatever
just go through the motions, but do not act on a whim, thought must always precede action
i'm uncaring mostly because i am trying to solve the hodge conjecture, which is on my mind 80% of the time
>>
>>25273045
Steal her panties so you can sniff them at your house.
There isn't much more to do.
>>
>>25273320
/this
and take a picture of them to show us when you get home.

If she sees you taking them and is an asshole about it, ask to use her bathroom, take a shit, make yourself puke on the floor, don't flush and leave.
Scream REEEEEE! as you're driving away.
>>
>>25273045
drug and rape her
>>
>>25273045
Be kind and courteous to her.
>>
>>25273045

If you're going to a girl's house, you gonna smash, k?

Also, bonus points if you steal panties
>>
Nothing. You're really fucking nervous right now, but when you're there you're not. Have a good time bro.
>>
chill out and have a good time with her. If she wants it, then give it to her.
>>
File: 1450675497787.jpg (119 KB, 420x426) Image search: [Google]
1450675497787.jpg
119 KB, 420x426
>>25273045

don't be yourself, be a chad
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.