[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck robots fuck fuck fuck man what do? Finally meet the perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1442939602014s.jpg (8 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1442939602014s.jpg
8 KB, 250x237
Fuck robots fuck fuck fuck man what do?

Finally meet the perfect girl online, she lives 3 hours away in deep country side

I live in suburb 20 near intercity,

So shes an ex NEET 2 years younger then me

She said she was a NEET only for 2 years

I told her i was for 5 years and still am
Anyway shes hot as fuck, only thing is shes an art student

She broke like me too
She isn't into degenerate stuff either
She says she wants to move into suburb and study at a bigger university next year
Anyway what should i do with her?
Shes 3 hours away remember
I really want to see her and spend time with her on new years
I asked if i could come see her she said if you want
But im scared as fuck man

She said there's not much to do where she lives, so i was thinking should i bring her here to the degenerate city ?
>>
>>25272963
>shes an art student
RED FLAG
E
D

F
L
A
G
>>
>finally meet the perfect girl online
Are you really that deluded? She already gagged on dozens of dicks.
>>
>>25272963
Go get some. But take that pussy off the pedestal
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.