[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: weed.jpg (525 KB, 1269x2560) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
525 KB, 1269x2560
My cousin gave me the rest of his weed because he became frightened about being addicted. I don't smoke all that much. So I'll burn through it slowly, and return it to him if he asks for it back. Trying to get the hang of rolling it.

Last Xmas I took mushrooms and was hoping to do the same yesterday but didn't get around to it. Pretty miserable Xmas for me lads. It's all relative tho.

I have one thousand Psilocybe semilanceata, 20mg Diazepam, eight buds of weed, ten tabs of 115ug LSD, and that's it I think. Suggestions, opinions, thoughts are welcome. The mushrooms I picked from Sep-Nov and hope to have them until the Summer. The Diazepam is for helping through bad mushroom experiences. The weed and LSD is a gift from the cousin. I've taken mushrooms about 12 times, LSD about 8 times, Diazepam 0 times, weed maybe 8 times. What are your thoughts?
>>
Always love a drug thread and I'm not gonna let this one die.

>Trying to get the hang of rolling it.
Maybe a bong might be a good investment.

Sounds like you're doing well for yourself.
I've only tried LSD and weed here, considered picking shrooms but went out once and didn't find any so I felt disheartened and gave up.

The temperatures where I am in the UK suggest more could grow but obviously at this time of year it would be strange.

Still got a bit of weed and 2x100ug of lsd.
>>
>>25272531
>taking mushrooms to change a bad christmas into a good one

You're taking the wrong drugs. Get some speed or something and turn your day around.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.