[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty school stories thread? Shitty school stories thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Shitty school stories thread? Shitty school stories thread.

>7th grade public school
>Me, quiet artsy kid
>Had/have a learning disability (ADHD and dyslexia), but I'm not a fucking spazzoid so I stayed in normal classes
>Speech/language pathologist is a landwhale with bad hippie long hair and shit taste in mom jeans
>constantly berating me for not paying attention in English class as opposed to offering me help
>Never calls out anyone else. Pretty sure she hated me because I was raised by lesbians and this is the south.
>One day she comes in to get one of the black kids, Shaun, for his weekly speech therapy
>She walks in, sees me doodling next to my class notes, and immediately humiliates me in front of everyone loudly proclaiming "this is what you do in class all day? Drawing cartoons?"
>Finally got fed up, turn towards her and look her dead in the eye "At least I turn in my work. Shaun hasn't finished a single assignment since he started this year."
>Expecting the whole class to "ooooh" in response because I assumed she was disliked by many students, not just me
>Nope, turns out I was her only target and she was nice to everyone else. Class is dead silent, Shuan starts having an oogabooga freak out
>Teacher shoves him outside as he's cursing me out in moon speak and turns back towards me "Why would you say something like that? That was so unkind." Shakes her head at me like I'm a lost cause and writes me a slip to go visit the school psychologist.
>They call my mom and tell her I may have an emotional behavior problem
>Classmates all think I'm a heartless asshole the rest of the year
>>
Only a lesbian could create a person that souless.
>>
why make fun of the nignog, your response should've been something like start mimicking a whale song to communicate back. atleast the physiologist ticket would've been justified
>>
>>25272647
Mostly because I was 13 and I didn't have the balls to target her personally at the time. Had this been high school when I started smoking weed and not given a fuck, maybe I would have. But I was a beta fucker in middle school. I still had 5" on Shaun. He was a niglet.
>>
Oh we're talking public school now? Ok I'll bite.

>Also in middle school at the time
>Don't remember what grade
>It's lunch time
>This black kid named Dylon and his lackies are talking big shit about how their brothers and stuff are in the crips
>Big ass, wrestler white kid, Cody over hears them and tells them to shut the fuck up because if they were really in the crips, they wouldn't be talking about it openly
>Dylon lost his mind, gets up in Cody's face and starts cursing him out
>Cody stands stoic the entire time until Dylon finishes his rant
>Punches Dylon strait in the mouth, knocking him out cold and busting his front lip and teeth. He's literally bleeding all over the floor as he's out cold.
>Cody sits back down, lunch resumes as normal. The staff don't bat an eye as they literally drag Dylon's knocked out, bleeding body out of the lunch room to the infirmary
>>
File: sandy hook not happen.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2904) Image search: [Google]
sandy hook not happen.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2904
testing dont mind me
>>
>>25272867
Keked familia
>>
>"time to pair up!"
WHY WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS WHY NOT JUST MAKE THE GROUPS YOURSELF WHY DOES EVERY SINGLE TEACHER EVER IS LIKE THIS ARE THEY ALL NORMAFAGS FOR FUCVKS SAKE
>>
>>25273207
>tfw you're the odd one out; everyone else are in pairs
>"anon why don't you join Stacy and Ashley to make a trio"
>*Stacy and Ashley groan*
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.