[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people who rape children do it because they can't control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Do people who rape children do it because they can't control themselves? Because they don't feel bad for hurting others? Or because they believe it's consensual for some reason?

Do they feel remorse for their actions?
>>
All pedophiles are sadists they do it because they're evil
>>
>>25272195
Pedo's aren't pedo's because they want to, it's simply part of who they are and out of their control. Just like why homos are homos.

That said, I'd kill a pedo if he did any shit to my family.
>>
If I wasn't worried about going to prison I would do it.
I doubt I'd feel remorse desu.
>>
Paedophiles are not child abusers. Being attracted to children isn't the same as acting on it.
>>
>>25272288
OP didn't imply that.
>>
File: 1442667224208.jpg (53 KB, 998x894) Image search: [Google]
1442667224208.jpg
53 KB, 998x894
>>25272252
You should go to jail for being a rat
>>
>>25272288
*sigh*

Reading comprehension is a lost art.
>>
>>25272305
I haven't done anything wrong and the criminal justice system keeps me in line.
>>
>>25272363
Have you ever felt remorse for anything that you've done? Or are you incapable of such feelings?

Like lets say you ran someone over with a car by accident.
>>
>>25272375
I don't feel much unless its pity for myself. I just don't get sad.
>>
>>25272195
if you're 14 and want to fuck a 14 year old, you're a pedophile,

if you're 14 and have sex with a 15 year old, both you and the 15 year old you had sex with are sexual predators, child molesters and pedophiles.

Predator for seeking another teen to fuck

pedophile for being aroused by the teen

and a molester for having illegal sex with it.

If you lost your virginity before graduating high school then that means you're a child molesting pedophile and you're here today acting like you're innocent because you got away with it.
>>
>>25272375
I don't know, I feel I am maybe more callous than average person.
>Like lets say you ran someone over with a car by accident.
I wouldn't feel bad about it, outside of worry about getting in trouble or damage to car etc.
I would like to do bad things but I like my life to much to risk losing it and going to prison etc.

>>25272404
why are replying as me?
>>
>>25272460
Its fun to impersonate people. I do it all the time here.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.