[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to not be creepy with women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 190384732985612.jpg (23 KB, 200x209) Image search: [Google]
190384732985612.jpg
23 KB, 200x209
How to not be creepy with women?
>>
Don't be yourself
>>
>>25272098
Kill them before they say it/think it.
dead girls never call men creepy.
>>
>>25272098
Rub them
>>
Be yourself.

Provided that you are a wonderful person with no trace of self-loathing, doubt, or genetic inferiority.
>>
>>25272098
Plastic surgery. It worked for Aziz.
>>
Sadly, don't be ugly. I've done shit like talk about anime and say how many hours I have in Dota 2 over 5 thousand around girls and it's always well received.

If I was some ugly fucker they'd be disgusted.
>>
>>25272098
>2015
>not charming women with cheeky farts

good luck with 2016
>>
File: gozel_mahnlar.jpg (33 KB, 720x512) Image search: [Google]
gozel_mahnlar.jpg
33 KB, 720x512
>>25272098
Be attractive you idiot

Ugly = creepy
Shy = creepy
No eye contact = creepy
Too much eye contact = creepy
Having a hobby they've never heard of = creepy
Looking at them = creepy
Going up and talking to them = creepy

Unless you're attractive. Then you're cute and shy and interesting.

Make a catfish Tinder profile and talk to them about anime or programming, and watch them pretend to be interested. It's all about the face, man.
>>
>>25272371
>Ugly = creepy
>Shy = creepy
>No eye contact = creepy
I've got cross-eye, therefore I'm ugly, shy, and try not to maintain eye contact.
>>
It's pretty easy

1.Be extremely tall
2.Have an attractive face
3.Be famous and have very high status and many fans
4.Have money
5.Nice car

There you go, now everything you do, no matter how stupid, inconsiderate or weird, you will NEVER be "creepy" ever again, enjoy it.
>>
>>25272098
Practice not looking creepy in the mirror

Observe the mannerisms of an actor you admire, try and copy them

Prepare ice breakers and small talk in advance

Mirror the behaviour of the person you are talking to too.
>>
If you've NEVER had a girl spill her pasta trying to talk to you, you're probably ugly.
>>
>>25272648
>If you've NEVER had a girl spill her pasta trying to talk to you, you're probably ugly.
Yes, I am.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.