[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm probably going to kill myself within the next 48 hours.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1418024419476.jpg (232 KB, 834x769) Image search: [Google]
1418024419476.jpg
232 KB, 834x769
i'm probably going to kill myself within the next 48 hours. my parents told me to leave their house 3 days earlier than i was supposed to and now i'm on a bus back to my home.

my parents basically told me they want nothing to do with me because of my alcohol abuse. i showed up wasted to their house and got drunk on christmas too and stole a bunch of booze they got for my uncle.

basically i don't want to get sober because i can't imagine living a life where i can't escape with booze or drugs. so i'm deciding to kill myself instead. im not even sad anymore, i'm glad i'll be leaving this earth soon.

anyone else suicidal here?
>>
>>25272019
Do it life ain't worth shit anyways,and yes I'm also thinking of killing myself soon
>>
>>25272019
don't do it senpai! There's anime!
>>
>>25272019
kill them first anon
make them pay
>>
>>25272019
Safe journeys man. Do what you feel.
>>
Why not go on a booze fueled random trip around the world ?
>>
>>25272019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq60D8pmLxI&index=1&list=LL7aHfLHc7ADtsqgTDuDtDgA
>>
It's your life. How you choose to live it or end it should be down to you I believe.

However, you should consider that you're wrong about the idea of life being unbearable without drugs or alcohol. Lots of people find pleasure in many other things. I believe it's possible for you to find a way to enjoy life without drugs and alcohol. It won't be easy and you'll probably need help.
>>
Show us your face. Not gonna matter soon right?
>>
Just don't fuck up senpai. I did and it's even worse now.
>>
>>25272223
Yeah, I want to see his lifeless eyes.
>>
>>25272019
Boo fuckin hoo. Take up jogging.
>>
>>25272019
stop drinking, it's that simple. If they are only kicking you out because you drink, then you're a moron for not stopping sooner.
>>
>>25272554

go to bed kid, youre out of your depth

when does HS go back?
>>
>>25272588
>alcoholism
>disease

pick one
Or kill yourself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.