[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She doesn't have any friends. What are the odds that I could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
She doesn't have any friends. What are the odds that I could become her bf?
>>
I guess if you want to get face fucked.
>>
>>25271945
friendless girls are voluntarily friendless she will reject you
>>
>>25271999
What If I try being really clingy, I've had a crush on her for 4 years now, we used to be in Calculus together. I'm pretty sure she knows I stalk her Facebook, but she hasn't blocked me
>>
>>25271945
>she doesn't have friends

this is what betas actually believe
>>
>>25273077
This. The last time a girl told me she had no friends I actually believed her. That's the last time I fall for that one, though.
>>
>>25273077
>>25273117
this
whenever women say they're "depressed" or "lonely" or "they have no friends" they're either actually this deluded, or lying through their fucking teeth

they don't know what it means to be any of these things
>>
Kinda same her, but she had/has 2 friends, one is a lesbian we both used to make fun off and the other is a guy she used to hit and to mentally castrate. I have chances?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.