[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is always so depressing, let's get a positive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
This board is always so depressing, let's get a positive feels thread going! What's happening in your life that makes you happy?
>tfw had first kiss today
>>
File: 1415051931266.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1415051931266.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>25271887
>tfw dog died
>tfw don't have to spend money on dog food anymore
>>
>>25271887
>getting wagecucked from 6-3AM, but then going on a week-long trip to Hawaii with a few friends with money I made shorting biotech stocks
>first major purchase outside of a car/my college degree I've made
>I'm 24
>>
I'm excelling at school. I've been doing really well. I love what I'm studying and it makes me excited to know I'm going to be doing it for a job in the near future.
>>
Hilton's desu
>>
Since I have nothing else going on in my life I get to sleep a lot after work.
>>
>>25271887
You've been kissed? Get the fuck off my board YOU FUCKING NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1442078662673.png (648 KB, 900x795) Image search: [Google]
1442078662673.png
648 KB, 900x795
I got a new bed. Shit's pretty comfy desu

already reeks of sweat and cum though
>>
>>25271887
Worked out for the first time in over a year earlier today.

Goal is to drop about 70 lbs
>>
>>25271887
I don't actually remember when I was happy for the last time. All me recent years are just blank depressing fuse.
>>
You being happy just makes me sadder. Please stop or leave this board anon
>>
File: 1445477580930.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445477580930.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>25271887
you should get out and die, but since you won't, assuming you not lying, how and when do you kiss a girl?
>>
>>25271887
The guy who made fun of me because of my height throughout high school died in a car accident today. As an added bonus, his Stacy slut girlfriend died in the accident too.
>>
Well...
>have a gf of about 3 years
>trying to get hired so I can get some monies
>friend bought me a qt keychain so I'm waiting for it to come
>have a cute kitten sleeping in one of my drawers
>might have tendies tonight

Life's alright I guess

>>25271953
What will you use the extra cash for?

>>25271972
Hey man, nice. Hope you have fun!

>>25271982
You can do it my friend, I love that kind of relish.

>>25273304
Is it cozy?

>>25273314
Make sure you eat right too!

>>25273798
Glad to hear that, any details?
>>
>>25273859
>Glad to hear that, any details?
Other than the fact that alcohol was supposedly involved, and they crashed into a telephone pole, no. Thankfully, they didn't kill (or injure) anyone else.
>>
>>25273890
They wrapped around the telephone pole? Hue, that's golden. Glad no one else got hurt though, that's two more normie lives down the drain.
>>
nothing, you fucking retarded op
>>
bought a house, have a nice job. still 0 friends and no gf and everyone at work knows im a ridiculous permavirgin but they put up with it because I'm the IT guy that keeps all their shit running, fixes their problems and can pull up graphs on their internet usage sorted by browse time and content categories and give them to the boss.

still, IT is the most pathetic job. i wish I had learned something respectable instead
>>
>>25273925
>They wrapped around the telephone pole?
Yeah, I think so. I wish I had a picture of the scene to post for you guys.
>>
We video games now
>>
>>25273755
nope didn't read, will never work
>>
i happiest thing that has happened recently is all those dvd screeners leaking in the past week

too bad they were all shit except for the MOTY the revenant
>>
Uh...started taking antidepressents but they aren't doing anything.
>>
>>25273314

good luck man. i lost 75lbs in 2015 just by eating better and walking 8-10K steps every day. i recommend making minor changes at first because if you go overboard and try to do too much it's a lot harder to maintain and you'll eventually just give up like 95% of people that start any diet & exercise plan.
>>
My family still loves me
Got 19 so Im practially young, lost a lot of friend but keeped the truest friends

Failed college but trying again next year, I met a girl who do the same career that I dropped,the best part is that she was an ex-fattie and kick boxing feet (I love fit girls) she didn't even know my existance,something she kissed me at the cheeks as a way of saying hello but anyways, she inspired me to be more than a fucking loser, even If I'll never saw her again It fueled my heart with that sweet sensation that is love

and a pleasent thought of revenge against the college, the teachers and everybody who said that I couldn't fit in the career

Im going back, and Im getting the highest score, I don't care if I have to lost everything I want and love
>>
>>25274001

anti-depressants take 2 weeks to a month to build up in your system and you won't notice any effect until then. your doctor didn't tell you that?

honestly i've been on and off anti-depressants for years and they have helped me get out of ruts at certain times in my life but they're not a magic pill that is going to make your life better. you still have to do most of the legwork.
>>
File: 1436648558362.jpg (90 KB, 500x764) Image search: [Google]
1436648558362.jpg
90 KB, 500x764
>>25273950
No worries anon, somethings are best left to the imagination!

>>25273961
What are you currently playing? I've been hooked on MGSV for awhile now.

>>25273986
What's this? Can you elaborate?

>>25274001
Listen to this guy
>>25274105
it takes a while for 'em to get into you.

>>25274082
Don't go killing anyone, find a way to make that burning desire into something constructive.
>>
will antidepressants make me more productive? i don't really have the will or interest to do anything.
>>
>>25274499
Checked.

Playing tr4sh
>>
File: drake gay basketball.png (1 MB, 1077x1086) Image search: [Google]
drake gay basketball.png
1 MB, 1077x1086
>>25271887
>my GPA went up so I can finally apply to my major
>I got new cute underwear
>I'm currently eating the most ripe, juicy mango ever
>I met a man at work and killed 30 minutes by talking to him about random shit
>that same man also gave me a $7 tip
>the temperature is warm as fuck outside
>when I was driving home very single light I hit was green
>>
>had a good shit this morning
>was recently diagnozed with paranoid schizophrenia. At least now my chances of going crazy and hacking off a loved ones head are significantly reduced; with meds and therapy I could live a somewhat ordinary life.
>>
>>25274646
Sup, Ive had paranoid schizophrenic symptoms since 16, was diagnosed at 21.
I'm 25 now.

How bad are your symptoms?
>>
>>25274638
>cute underwear
Nice, I have some cute panties of my own.
I usually don't wear them though since I'm a dude, just in the privacy of my room.
>>
File: 1427295560567.jpg (60 KB, 396x395) Image search: [Google]
1427295560567.jpg
60 KB, 396x395
>Dad gave me a little reindeer head with hot chocolate ingredients inside

Thanks Dad, you're a pretty good guy.
>>
File: image1xxl.jpg (145 KB, 870x1110) Image search: [Google]
image1xxl.jpg
145 KB, 870x1110
>>25274846
I'm a guy too and they're not panties, but they kinda fit like them though :3
>>
File: 1449801621937.png (167 KB, 465x296) Image search: [Google]
1449801621937.png
167 KB, 465x296
>No responsibilites
>No job
>Relax all day
>Good looking
>Tall
>Muscular-ish
>Car
I mean im still a kissless virgin nevergf, but it feels kinda good to know that If I ever really feel the need to fuck a women I can just use tinder or something to hook up. I mainly just use tinder to fuck around ATM, though its annoying that I get texts from girls while playing videos games, I feel obligated to text back and not be a douche.

Oh well, back to videos games.
>>
>>25275764
>briefs
Never was a fan of briefs, I wore them when I was younger but now I just wear boxers.
Still, they look kinda comfy I guess, but I don't think I'd ever wear briefs again.

>>25275872
I know the feel on the latter part, GF likes to harangue me for attention whenever I'm playing vidya.
>>
>>25275892
I have a briefs fetish so they're pretty much all I wear. Personally cannot stand boxers
>>
>>25274723
I honestly don't know what is typically bad with schizophrenia

A little while ago I had a serious psychotic episode where I vividly hallucinated seeing a demon come into my house. It tried to take me over and wanted me to hurt people.

I hear noises, I see things, I constantly have to fight against a feeling that I'm being watched and something is going to come and get me.

I have to stay away from my loved ones sometimes because I don't know if I'll lose control...
I'm constantly having to fight a battle in my mind
>>
>>25276183
What did the demon look like?
>>
I wasted a whole fucking day being a depressed piece of shit in my dirty room while my family is just outside the door. Ive never felt so far from them
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.