[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dxm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
File: dexxan.png (414 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
dexxan.png
414 KB, 544x400
who /dex/ here?

about to pop 500mg 1.5 bottles
>>
File: 1440998769532.jpg (2 MB, 2085x2399) Image search: [Google]
1440998769532.jpg
2 MB, 2085x2399
>>25271867
godaaamn I've seen alot of you robots post about dexing lately.

Is it a) can't find real psychedelics (obviously) 2) only dissociates can numb your level of pain (likely)
or, my personal suspicion c) robo-tussin and the slang "robo-ing" have made you think this is somehow related to being a robot. pure degeneracy.
>>
>>25271958
tried shrooms before but theyre kind of scary and make me feel like a madman

the dex space just feels cool man
>>
>>25271958
I've done pure lsd close to 10 times now and dxm at least 12-14 over the past 2 years.
Some people like disassociatives more, they're very different expirences. I am one of these people. Probably a reason for a lot of people next to 1) can't find real psychs.
>>
i have some dxm that i kinda wanna take but last time i took it it felt awful

what is it about dxm that feels good to people? it just felt like i was poisoned last time
>>
>>25272159
i hear its split into thirds

1/3 hate it
1/3 can take it or leave it
1/3 love it

and it all depends on body chemistry i think. im part of the latter group
>>
>>25272197

i still have some so i might as well try it again. i had a hard time relaxing so maybe it wont be as bad this time. is taking like 150mg a waste?
>>
>>25272159
>>25272159
Nothing really feels "good," about it imo, just a different state of mind.
It's okay if you don't like it, if you have problems with sickness try taking your whole dose in 3 different segments, and drink like half a glass of water after each dose. Hold your nose too, 75% of taste is smell so it'll help.
>>
>>25271958
DXM is fun shit
The closed eye visuals are nice
>>
>>25272407

i have gel caps. i could try poking holes in them maybe but ti wouldnt bother chugging syrup
>>
>>25272430
If you have caps just take them all at once like you'd take pills. Much much better than drinking it.
>>
>>25272417
>closed eye
Never got any of those all 14 times, always get crazy fractals and that's about it. More of a body high for me.
>>25272454
Also, of course make sure to be careful of dosage, don't want to plateau too high or end up in the hospital lol.
>>
>>25272407
op here, dont use water as a chaser, use dr pepper. its a strong taste and washes away the godawful taste of the juice

hold your nose when you chug

opening the boxes now
>>
>>25271867
>long-acting cough

SHIT I DONT WANT THAT
>>
>>25272500
>don't use water as a chaser
I've used water every time and never had a problem. Maybe you're just a pussy?
>>
>>25272500
Let us know when you start to feel it and I'll dose myself.
>>
>>25272613
just popped 25mg diphenhydramine as a boost to fend off the nausea. have some weed to smoke later too.

they're uncapped. the sickly sweet cherry scent is filling the room. its 6:33 PM, going to dose at an even 6:40. will report back when i feel it, mr krabs

dose will be 500mg dxm hbr
>>
>>25272710
where do you get your dxm from?
i wanna try it but id feel weird buying that much cough medicine
>>
I've done 1.2 grams of dxm before and I weigh 115lbs. I thought I was dying. There was some swirly language written all over the walls and I was nodding off and being knocked into dreamlike landscapes of where I would see all sorts of crazy random shit. The one that for some reason kept happening is seeing a circle of rats in aprons dancing around a giant block of cheese in a completely dark, desolate place.
>>
>>25272751
kek just go to any pharmacy store like rite aid or cvs or walgreens

look at the back of the boxes until you find dextromethorphan hydrobromide only (this can suck for socially anxious people, but the only other alternative is grabbing something with stuff in it that might hurt you)

you have to be 18 to purchase it, which is my age. they probably know what youre doing but they dont give a shit, they just want to go home
>>
>>25272710
>500mg

Higher than anything I've done. That's like what, 3rd or 4th plateau?

>>25272751
Just buy that much cough medicine anon, you'll never need more than 2 bottles. It's a very normal thing to do, and if they ask why say your brother has a fever. Not like they can check to see if you're lying or not, and the cashier isn't even going to care.
>>
>>25272822
i weigh 205lb. 354 mg just makes me feel drunk and a little spaced out, like time goes by really fast, i zone out and think im somewhere else.

im jumping from 354mg, one bottle, to 500mg, 1.5 bottles

t- 1 minute to dose
>>
>>25272841
>205lbs

That's why. I'm only like 5'10 135 lbs so I don't need more than 1 bottle most of the time.
>>
a bottle down ho ree fuk it tastes bad, gotta ge thalf the other
>>
File: dexpepe.png (62 KB, 304x342) Image search: [Google]
dexpepe.png
62 KB, 304x342
the deed is done. gonna go brush my teeth, mouthwash to get rid of the aftertaste
>>
>>25272965
lmao have fun
>>
>>25272965
Sounds good anon. Gonna pop my bottle Open and down it in 20 mins or so.
Any tips on how to deal with comedown? Always shits on me.
>>
>>25273060
the comedown? that seems to be the easiest part for me

what about it dont you like?
>>
>>25273060
idk about dxm but fapping, exercising and chocolate helps with a ritaline comedown
>>
>>25273089
It's more like an odd headspace I guess. Like driving the day after, when you turn your head left or right it's just this really really odd feeling I can't describe.
I guess generally I just feel burnt out. Not fried like with acid, but just dead tired.
>>
>>25273127
like your vision doesnt catch up with your physical movement?

that's just kind of the way it is mang, its a strong drug and it has aftereffects
>>
>>25273311
Yeah, but that's not what I'm looking for help with.
I just want to know if anyanons have tips for dealing with the shit tired feeling. Drinks, food, activities, ect.
>>
starting to feel a very subtle touch of nausea, gonna take a bong hit
>>
>>25273406
hmm, temples starting to feel a little nice
>>
>>25273406
How's weed with dxm? I'm a longtime stoner but only have done dxm 2 times years and years ago.
>>
First and last time I did dm I puked and had diarreha for 2 days, the only thing that was good was I was too high to feel bad while puking. I felt shitty for a while during the trip. I had a whole bottle which i think was around 750mg?
>>
File: ifeelit.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ifeelit.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
op here. i just popped, 40 mins after dosing. feel a million times better now. i feel it coming on. taking bong rips
>>25273539
they go gr8
>>
Holy fuck what a faggot, I mean fucking dex? Fucking kill yourself casul. U probably think ur fucking cool with ur katana and shit well ur fucking not faggot. Fuck you cancer spreader. Wow just wow
>le dex xdddd
Fucking casul skrub
Jesus fucking Jesus
>le honour
>le strength op le nerf
Fucking gay retard
>>
>>25273695
Did you do pure powder or drink syrup? Some brands of syrup have additives that make you very very sick.

>>25273704
I know you're high af right now but could you better describe how weed affects the dxm high?
>>
>>25273756
i smoke a gram a day, i feel like when i smoke it just anchors me in a way, brings me a familiar feeling that i know.

holy fuck music sounds great. i feel like my brain is melting into it
>>
>>25273822
I did acid couple of weeks back, listening to music was just sublime. Even now I have an increased interest in music pham, hope you have a nice trip.
>>
>>25273822
Any recs for dxm friendly music? Last time I tripped music just scared me.
>>
File: 1427411002358.jpg (73 KB, 360x359) Image search: [Google]
1427411002358.jpg
73 KB, 360x359
op here

was listening to Tool and having closed eye visuals. now im watching a show and feel like im in a movie theater even though im in an armchair with a laptop
>>
>>25274064
On acid I listened to MGMT, Pink Floyd, Animal Collective. These seem like pretty trip friendly bands teebeeache
>>
Anyone try Balminil syrup before?
>>
>>25274085
I have done acid plenty of times. Don't Rec acid centric things for dxm, they are very different.
>>25275036
No because it'll kill you. Just buy Robo or Dalsyim
>>
OP you still here? How's the Plateau?
>>
>>25275310
>No because it'll kill you. Just buy Robo or Dalsyim
What is in it that will kill me?. I've never found robitussin without guaif or Delsym at all. There is Benylin and a generic brand of DXM only syrup available but they both contain sorbitol. It is listed as an inactive ingredient because it is just an artificial sweetener when you only take the syrup a teaspoon at a time but acts as a laxative when you take the whole bottle. I guess balminil is new/uncommon because I can't find any mention of it among DXM users.

I'd use cough gels but they make me vomit. I will probably try making "robodrink" if I can't find some sorbitol free syrup.

>>25274064
I like stuff with minimal/no vocals. I find robotrips are very trance-like. They pair well with repetitive electronic music.
>>
>>25275665
Might of jumped to a conclusion, my bad. I've never heard of that brand of syrup before. Do some research on your own and see what you can find. As long as it's DXM only it's probably fine.
>>
>>25275502
id say high 2nd low 3rd

have some bizarre cool CEV
>>
File: livingthedream.jpg (840 KB, 1921x1080) Image search: [Google]
livingthedream.jpg
840 KB, 1921x1080
I've done weed, shrooms, molly, all kinds of opiates, seers sage, spice, but christ fuck me if my favorite isnt just drinking a bottle or two of delsum.

>>25274064
go for something synthy like the joy formidable, something classic like chopin, or walk the lizard's path with some mars volta.

>>25274073
turn off all your lights OP. Then watch a black and white movie, like some old crime noir.
>>
>>25275877
Yeah it looks safe. I just wanted the peace of mind that comes from knowing I'm not the first one to use it for these purposes. Information on this brand is suspiciously sparse.
>>
>>25275310
Was just going off experience, didn't realise that the music preference was that different because I'm sure I'd still enjoy those bands on DXM but I could be completely wrong.

What type of music is good for DXM then? Just out of curiosity?
>>
File: 1445578924245.png (23 KB, 304x342) Image search: [Google]
1445578924245.png
23 KB, 304x342
Thinking of getting a bottle, i'm just scared because last time i /dex/ i had a huge freakout.
>>
>>25276529
I think you can enjoy anything but I avoid things that are relatively complex or too vocal. I'm not sure how much it matters though as I usually aim for the third plat and it can be difficult to enjoy any sensory pleasures when you are that messed up.
>>
Thinking about doing DXM (drinking robotussin). Anything I should know?
>>
>>25277692
Just look at the effects and advice/trip reports on erowid, far better than anecdotal shit from druggie robots (e.g me)
>>
>>25277692
Check to see if you are sensitive to DXM before taking a big dose.
Make sure your syrup of choice is the right stuff (safe)
Don't eat for several hours before taking the syrup, you might want to have a handful of crackers or something similar (not too much of anything and nothing greasy or sugary) with the syrup though. Also chase it with something to get the taste out of your mouth.
>>
>>25272528
> not wanting to taste something that tastes bad
> a pussy

I think he just doesn't want the fast in his mouth any longer than he needs it. A pussy wouldn't be doing 500 mg of DXM.

t. My first time I was a pussy and only did 180. I weigh 70 kg. got over it and went harder in later tries.
>>
>>25278255
Good point. I was just giving him shit 2bh.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.